2. jealous

Y/N POV.
Today was the day I met Mark. I was nervous, because I do not know how to talk to guys. I knew I thought Amy was pretty, but I wasn't really sure I wanted to date her. I put my outfit of the day on and snapped a picture for my instagram:

 I put my outfit of the day on and snapped a picture for my instagram:

Y/I/N: #ootd

I usually didn't dress like that, but since I was going to meet someone I found attractive, I had to do it and I felt comfortable in that skirt, so I went for it. I got in my car and put some music on. The drive to Mark's office wasn't that long, so I went to Starbucks and got everybody some coffee. I got to the house and rang the doorbell. Amy opened door and let me in. I saw the whole Teamiplier sitting on the big black couch smiling at me. The shorter guy with brown hair walked up to me and introduced the crew: "Hey! I'm Ethan! The girl with long black hair is Kathryn the short guy with black hair is Mark and the rest you know." I laughed and shook everybody's hand. The interview went well and Mark hired me. I got my own office and a couple of new friends who offered to help me and Tyler get settled into our new apartment. Everybody gave me their numbers and Mark even hugged me. After my first day working there, Mark gained the courage to ask me on a coffee date. Amy didn't look very happy, but maybe I was overthinking it. Mark and I walked to the café and took our coffee.
"So, Y/N. Tell me about yourself! I wanna know everything!" He laughed
"Well, I'm 25 and I'm a scientist. I moved here from New York, because I thought I needed some change. My best friend is the one who thought I should become a scientist and after she passed away, I decided I could try it and it turned out to be really fun! How about you, Mark?" I asked.
"I'm 29 and I moved here from Ohio because I wanted more opportunities for my channel and because here there was so many new things to explore. I dropped out of college and I'm happy with my choice. I could've been an engineer!" He laughed. I smiled and he took my hand and started: "Hey, I know this is weird, but you give me butterflies, so I would like to take you on another date soon. Is that okay?" I nodded and got up as I kissed his cheek. I waved and got in my car. Great, day.

Amy's POV
How could she go on a date with Mark? He's dumb and short! She'll have to throw her heels away! Anyway, it won't work out with those two, they're different. She'll want someone intelligent, not a College dropout, right?

Y/N POV
"Is he cute?" My bestie, Ashley aka Halsey, asked. "Yeah, he's nice too! I think he might be the one!" I said. "Where are you anyway. Our apartments aren't that far away from each other!" I asked. "Traffic. I'll be there in 5 mins, tops!" Ash responded.
We went to the mall and got some new clothes, her basically getting me everything I wanted. "Ash, I don't like you spoiling me!" I laughed. "What are besties for then!?" She responded. "Hey, Amy!" I said. She was here, too! "Hey, Y/N! What are you doing in Chanel with Halsey?" She asked curiously. "Oh that's my bestie and I have the money for it." I responded as Ashley put her arm around my shoulders. "Oh, cool! I gotta go, but see you tomorrow!" She exclaimed and turned around. "She's totally jealous! She likes you! But your dreamy crush is better, right?" Ash teased. "Oh shut, up! I'm thinking!"
"You know who is an expert at making people jealous?" Ash laughed.
"Bear! Oh my god! You're a genius!"

What will happen next?