Ch. 2

He was not sure about this. He could not freely walk around Bay City. His crimes were to be dealt with eventually, so he had came to a decision; run and hide. For once he had the support of the team, who encouraged this idea. Now that did not mean they forgot what went down before Tregear was created. It was due to the fact that Seth had great intentions that were handled the wrong way. Only one of the team members pushed that aside and wanted to take him in. He had a right to feel this way, but...well...allow me to show you how it almost played out.

(Flashback)

"How in the world did you just have another hidden rocket somewhere on Earth? I thought you didn't know how to get back." Veracity inquired to the older tech lover with a plate of food in her hand.

The city threw a party to celebrate the end of the monsters. The gang had attended for a certain amount of hours before deciding to just meet up at their house. Grace allowed Seth to join them. She had told the boys to still watch him though. They did not hesitate to listen.

"Eh well, luckily I remembered that I had one built, course at rhe time it was for a more...we'll say malicious reason, "Seth explained," and when you have money and followers who are loyal to you, you pretty much have a lot of power over things. Plus, I always wanted to try it out. Perfect timing huh?"

"Yup," Harris replied from the couch he was currently sitting on, "it really was. Otherwise we would be stuck in space."

"Which would be awesome," Spyder joined in the converstaion, "I could've met a martian guys. Such an awesome photo opportunity wasted."

"Yeah because martians are real." Mark counteracted sarcastically.

"That's like saying I jumped into a volcano and lived." Veracity joked.

Both Harris and Mark shared a laugh.

"Hey guys, we just saved the world against monsters and a crazy dude, was that unreal?" Spyder questioned. The room went silent for a while, with Harper giving a smirk. The jokester grinned, loving the idea of being right as he smugly stated, "yeah I thought so."

Veracity walked over and sat beside him.

"So, what's next for you guys? School? Scholarships? Possibly moving?" Seth wondered.

"Moving?" Harris questioned curiously.

"I meant Ryan on that one," Seth went on to explain. He walked over to the kids, "think about it. I'm no longer a threat, we saved the world, Tregear and Grey are dead, so why wouldn't Ry jump at the chance to move with his birth parents? Course I don't know where they are, but I assume they're in contact with each other."

"That is true," Veracity agreed, "after what we've been through, I kind of thought that would be his first choice. It makes sense."

"Yeah it does but, no he's not moving," Mark objected to the topic, "he wouldn't just leave. If anything, me and mom would talk to him about it first. And Leo, wherever he is."

"It's been 15 years Mark," Seth reasoned with him, "course most of it was my fault-"

"Facts." Spyder commented.

"-but now that it's over and I'm good," Seth emphasized after that, "why can't he? And to be honest, he should, he deserves it."

"We all do and it's been rough I get it but, he's not moving out of the city. That's, that's just not going to happen." Mark remained bound to his previous statement.