Ch. 3

End Of POV:

"Hey Michelle Obama." A voice spoke up.

The female brains of the group was at her locker. She turned her head to see one of her friends greeting her. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Cute Spyder," Veracity replied before asking, "not gonna put your stuff in your locker?"

Spyder paused.

"We were supposed to bring stuff?" He inquired.

Veracity blinked at him for a second.

"Nevermind," she changed the subject, "so what do you think the new principal is going to be like?"

"Long as she's not a villain, I think we'll be good." Spyder counteracted.

"Got that right," Harris chimed in as he joined them, "the last thing we need is another enemy."

"Amen." Veracity agreed as she closed her locker door.

The three of them began to check out the place. Since the attack still had an affect on people, Dalton allowed the students to not have class for a whole week to adjust to the new building and reduce stress. It was the best idea. The faculty was really glad this decision was made as well.

"Guys!" A voice called.

The trio turned around to see their friend catching up to them.

"Hey Ry," Harris greeted, "what's up? I thought we were all heading in together."

"Mark wanted to talk." Ryan told him as they all started walking again.

"Huh, so the great Mark Walker noticed you in his territory?" Spyder joked.

Ryan chuckled a little.

"Yeah," he retorted, "I'm just hoping his head won't grow twice as big."

"I wouldn't count on that," Veracity talked, "I mean he hasn't had his status in a while. Now that it's back, so is his ego. Full circle."

"Oh god, now I gotta get ear plugs." Ryan joked.

The group shared a laugh.

**************

The varsity kids sat in the cafeteria. Since today was a grand reopening, it meant that it was a half a day as well. Pretty cool am I right? It would be like this for the rest of the week due to class not being in session. Lunch wasn't being served either, so the food was edible. Most of the former cheerleaders were reinstated too. Overall, it felt great to be back in their classic uniforms.

"Man, I missed wearing this jacket," one of the guys said with glee. His name was Jalen, "the rest of my senior year is gonna rock."

"I can't believe you're graduating this year dude." Dane replied.

"I know," Jalen said in disbelief, "I literally can't remember my life without any of you being in it."

"I'm gonna miss you." Mark admitted.

The soon to be eighteen year old smiled and placed his arm around him.

"Aww it's okay, I'm not gone yet," Jay responded, "besides, I have to sort out stuff for college and where I might move."

"True. Can't just run away and yell, hey Antarctica here I come!" Carter added on.