18 | movie date

sophia finished curling my hair at the set, as i stand up my agent runs over to me

well, she walks as quickly as her 6 inch heels can take her. "y/n, glad you made it" my agent greets me. "hey marie, what am i doing today?" i question

"for this photoshoot we want a 'summer fun' vibe. the carefree teen look. therefore, you'll be modeling with river phoenix."

"sounds good." marie walks over to the photographer and i walk over to my dressing room.

it's a long day of continuously changing outfits and posing for cameras. each time we came back out after changing an outfit, the photographer would have us do something more couple-like

for example, river was told to put his arm around me and i had to kiss his cheek. we always had to get closer and closer every picture.

however, i didn't mind. river is really fun to work with. he makes me laugh and have a good time. instead of putting on a fake smile for the camera, around him i have a real smile.

when we were done i walked over to my chair and picked up my water bottle, taking a sip, someone taps my shoulder

"hey y/n" i turn around and smile "hi river" he clears his throat "i was wondering if you maybe wanted to, you know go see a movie sometime?"

"awh, i would love too" river sighs in relief and says "is 6 good for you?" he asked, i nod while smiling, he gives me a thumbs up and walks away.

>>

it was 5:45 and i had just gotten out of the shower. i was going to quickly do a bit of makeup.

i rummage through my makeup bag before pulling out a nude pinkish lipstick, i was just about to put it on when river called me.

i picked up my phone and answer.

"what's up river"

"hey y/n so about that movie.. we can't because the theatre is closed. we can reschedule if you want?"

i frown "no no we can watch a movie at my house... that's if you want."

"yeah. that works, i'll be there at 6"

"okay bye riv"

i smile and end the call, i do very little makeup and put on a cream coloured silk tank top and black shorts.

moments later river arrived knocking on my door, on my way to the door i cleaned a bit.

"come in!" i shout, as i hear the front door shut i shift in my hiding spot. "y/n? where are you?" he asks to himself right as he passes by the front of the door i'm hiding behind.

as he walks into the next room i try to be sneaky and move across the hall to hide in the closet there.

as i am tip-toeing across the hall someone screams and grabs my waist, "ahhhh...." we both yell but for opposite reasons, him out of joy and me out of fear because he caught me by surprise.

he laughs and i can't help but join, his laugh is one of my favorites sounds. "i found you."

"yeah, ha. come on lets watch a movie" i smile and take his hand and pull him towards the room, as he swiftly follows behind.

"what are we watching then?" river asks while scanning through the dvd's laid out in front of the tv.

"you have stand by me?" he questioned i become embarrassed and hide my face behind my hands.

"yeah.." i shyly say. he laughed "do you want to watch it?"

"yes" i say a little to excited, he then put the movie into the DVD player and walked to the sofa sitting beside me.

i grabbed two blankets, and tossed him one as the movie started.

>>

"ok so your telling me that during filming stand by me rain and wil liked each other?"

"yes" he laughed as i did too.

"i love this movie you did a perfect job portraying chris" i say looking at him.
he smiles, toying with his fingers before looking back at me "you think so?"

"yeah!" we smile and i lean my head on his shoulder.