The Return of Superman - NJ

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

RapMonster x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 3335

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images. Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside. Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsMaking Mistakes is Part of the Deal

Hallway/Living room/Kitchen

*The house is still silent. Who is the superman in this house? [ Pan - shelves full of CDs] He must be very fond of music or is a musician artist. [Tilt - toys on the floor/ child plates/ tiny shoes] And the father of a young child. These shoes suggests that it is a boy. [Pan - shelves full of books in foreign languages, most of them are in english] He must be really good at English.*

/9:00 AM/

*Where is this sound coming from?*

Bathroom

Y/N is getting ready while happily humming a song. (amazement)

Parents' bedroom

*[zoom] This person is very tall* (laughs) The father is still fast asleep, sprawled all over the bed with his feet hanging slightly over the edge of the bed.

Child's bedroom

A little frame is also still in dreamlands, tangled in the bedsheets. *So cute* (Aww)

Hallway

Y/N goes to the bedroom to pick her clothes.

Parent's bedroom

"Aish... At what time did he go to sleep?" She exclaimed herself at the sight of her unconscious husband (laughs). She goes back to the bathroom.

Hallway

Sudden, loud music is blasted from the bathroom, waking the sleeping man up as he raises his head at one go, [zoom] his hair forming a cute bird nest with his eyes still shut. (laughs)

****************

Director - 'Please introduce yourself.

Nam Joon - Hello, my name is Kim Nam Joon. I am 34 years old and an idol artist. My wife and I got married in 2023 and our son, Seung Min, was born in 2025. He turned three last autumn.

Director - What can you say about your life as a father?

Nam Joon - Being a father really changed a lot of things in my life and I try my best to be as present as possible but it's not always easy with my job. Of course, I expected it to be difficult but we agreed on starting a family and I don't regret a bit of it. Thanks to this show, I will be able to share many moments with my family.

Director - So you don't complain about being on this show?

Nam Joon - No.

Director - Who agreed to take part in it ?

Nam Joon - My wife [zoom]...and without my consent.(laughs)'

***************

Grasping the situation, he drops his head back in his pillow, spreading his arms and legs as he rolls over, still tired, sighing deeply. He sits on the edge of the bed, and slowly gets up, shuffling his way out of the room.