The Return Of Superman - YG

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

Suga x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 2667

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside.Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsDigital Memories

Building

*Let's visit the new Superman family's house.

Inside the apartment

[Tilt - an upright piano/CDs on shelves]. *This family must be composed of musician* [Pan - family's pictures] *The baby has grown up into a beautiful little boy* [zoom - on parents' pictures] *Min Yoon Gi is the new father!*

Yoon Gi : Hello, my name is Min Yoon Gi and I'm the father of 48-month-old Min Dae Won. Nice to meet you.

*Min Yoon Gi is a very famous rapper and singer-songwriter. He is a member from the K-Pop group BTS and also known as Suga. He married Y/N in 2025 when she was 2-month-old pregnant. Among the blessings they received, a very healthy little boy came to the world.*(Aww) [cutting - pictures of the couple and videos of the boy as a baby] *They form a very happy family.*

*Let's see what kind of father is Yoon Gi?*

Living room/ Kitchen

A peaceful silence resides this morning.

/8:00 AM/

Hallway

[zoom] A room's door is opened. *Someone is awake* Y/N goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while, she comes out, dressed and goes in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. *Mom is up first.*

Y/N: Hello! We're the new family on The Return of Superman. My name is Y/N and I'm the mother of 48-month-old Min Dae Won. Nice to meet you. *She seems lovely*

Living room

*Morning begins in the Min household.*

Kitchen  

Y/N decides on cooking some eggs, radish kimchi and rice with red and black bean. (amazement) She also prepares tofu with seasoned soy sauce and heats up some bean paste stew. *Delicious*

Child's bedroom

A little body gets up from his bed. *The pleasant scent invades the apartment.* *His stomach must have woken him up.* The child shuffles to the kitchen.

Kitchen

"Mom..." He says in a groggy voice.

"Good morning, baby!"  replies Y/N, squatting to kiss and hug her son, without touching him with her hands because of the food on them. Go wash your face before eating.

Her son obeys and leaves the kitchen.

Bathroom

He pushes the door open and takes his little step to be able to reach the sink. (Aww) *Dae Won is a big boy and doesn't need help.* [zoom] He looks at himself in the mirror after whasing his little face. *So handsome* Then, he goes back to his mother.

Kitchen

The dishes are all set on the table. *This looks yummy.* Dae Won pulls the chair to sit on it. Y/N gives him his own chopsticks and his plate full of fresh food. She watches him without uttering a word, pleased with a smile curving her lips. Her smile grows when her son notices her staring at him and he grins.