The Return Of Superman - HS

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

J-Hope x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 3143

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside.Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsWho Do You Take After?

Building

*The sky is radiant in Seoul today*

Kitchen/Living-room/Bedrooms

*Let's meet the new superman!*

[Hourglass]

/10:56 AM/

*It's late in the morning and everyone is still sleeping*

Living-room

There is some bustling in the corridor.

*It seems like someone is awake.* [zoom] A shitzu appears, walking around the apartment to sniff the different tents hiding the cameramen. *Oh, it's the owner's pet. So cute* (amazement) *Hello.*

Bedroom

*There's only one person asleep in this bed*

The tall body rolls around to lie of their front, spreading his arms to the other side of the bed. His arms land on an empty spot making them lift their head. *awake* Looking around and trying to chase away the last remnants of slumber, he sit on the bed's edge while rubbing their eyes. The person stands up and walks around, scratching his bare stomach. *The new dad seems very fit* He puts on a shirt and walks out to the bathroom.

Living-room

[Tilt-pan] The man walks in the living-room. [slow-motion] *Who's the new dad?* [slow-motion / zoom on their face] *It's charismatic idol, Jung Ho Seok!* (amazement) [pictures/videos of him performing with the other members in concerts and shows] *He made his debut as one of the rappers and the main dancer in the worldwide known K-Pop group BTS in 2013 under the nickname of J-Hope. [videos of him in interviews and taken by the members or himself] His energetic and bubbly personality is one of his numerous charms. He's always seen as extra.[videos of him dancing in studios] Since his debut, he got highly praised for his high skills in dance and still does. (amazement) He opened his own dance Academy in 2022 located in Seoul and Gwangju, his native town.*

Ho Seok – Hello. I'm singer Jung Ho Seok. I'm here to greet you all as the father of my first child Jung Rae Yeon.

Director – Could you introduce yourself as J-Hope?

Ho Seok – So suddenly? You're making me flush... I'm your hope, I'm you're angel! I'm J-Hope! (laughs)

Ho Seok's smile dies instantly after that,abashed, looking at the staff.

Sleep lines can be seen on one side of his face. *signs of deep sleep* Ho Seok walks to one of the cameramen as the dog follows him, running and jumping around.

'Has she already left?' He asks him, bending a little.

'Yes. About two hours ago.' Answers the cameraman.

[Flashback two hours ago] Y/N wakes up earlier than her husband. She gets ready then goes in the kitchen to make sure she didn't forget anything regarding the food she prepared for her family. She also thinks of filling the dog's bowl with its food and water. She is then seen walking to a camera settled in one of the kitchen's corner and greets the viewers. [End of flashback]