The Return Of Superman - TH

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

V x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 5600

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.
Bold :cameras' position in the house or outside.
Italics :dialogues.
/.../ : Time.
(...) : Sound effects.
[...] : camera movementsFamily is My Strength

Buildings

/8:45 AM/

*Cold December days have arrived*

Kitchen,Living-room, Entrance door

*The new home is still silent* [Tilt pan on kid shoes and family's coats hung near the door] * Wow, there are a lot of them* *This family must be very stylish* Living-room [Zoom on a corner of the floor] *The new kid has so many toys or maybe has the family several children?* [Tilt pan on blurred family pictures] *Let's see whose family lives in here*

Parents Bedroom

[A tall and large frame lies on the bed] *This person is still sound asleep* [Zoom on a much more smaller body, curled up in a ball also motionless] *A baby is deep in slumber as well* (amazement)

Corridor

In the house's darkness walks a little shadow towards the parents room.

Parents Bedroom

The door slowly opens. [Zoom on the entering person] *A young boy has woken up first* The small kid rubs his eyes as he shuffles towards the big person fast asleep. *What is he going to do ?*

"Dad..." he whispers hesitantly (cooing), gazing around him, waiting for his father to answer back. [Zoom on the father's body] *Still motionless* (laughs)

The little boy climbs on the bed and throws himself on the person's back, "Dad!", this time he's shouting. (laughs)

His father slowly turns on his back and stretches his arms causing his son to fall down. He gets up and grins at his father, proud of having waken him up.

"Dad...wake up. It's the morning!" He climbs back on his dad to lie on his stomach.

Next to them, the baby stirs in his sleep, stretching his little lambs, instantly catching the father's attention as he looks at him under heavy lids.

"Keep it down, you'll wake up your brother." He whispers with a groggy voice. The little boy looks at his sibling and then back at his father, smiling cheekily as the latter runs his fingers in his son's hair, "Let's go out."

The child immediately runs out of the room while his father leans down to kiss his younger son's cheek and tucks him before slowly rising from the bed.

Living-room

The boy is seen running in the room, his father close behind. [Slow-motion on the father's figure] *Who can the new Superman be?* [Freezes on his face] *He's Kim Tae Hyung aka V from worldwide known KPop group BTS!* (amazement)

[Video footages and images of him performing with the other six members in concerts and TV shows] *His performing skills are very much appreciated by his fans wherever the group appears* [Video footages of his solo songs] *His signature deep voice melts the hearts* [footage of interviews] *His unique 4D personality is what differs him from the others* [footage of his acting in movies] *He also acts in movies and dramas* *Handsome face* [pictures of him on runways] *He's also modeling for luxurious brands* (amazement)