New Year

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Melanie pov
I was getting ready for school when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

White shirt, black vest, and tan overcoat

I chuckled and leaned back. Jasper kissed my cheek and I turned. His eyes were pure golden now. So beautiful. I put a hand on his cheek and stroked it.
" What is it?"
" Just thinkin how lucky I am to have found you." He chuckled and kissed me then pulled away.
"Let's go." We went downstairs.

Alex was excitedly moving around at vampire speed. I rolled my eyes and whistled. He stopped and looked at me.
" Good you're here." He pulled me over.
" Okay. So what do you think of this design?"
" For?"
" The party. Hello. It's their birthday and I would like to do it right." Emmett spoke up.
" Then you could just not have a party."
" No. Not an option. This is going to be perfect for Alice and Edward both."
" Is he always this excited?" Jasper asked.
" Yes." Ryan, Emma, Bella, and I muttered. Alex pouted.
" Hey! You all won't let me do anything so this is something I can do." I sighed and shook my head at my twin. School time for me, Alex, Bella, and Jasper.

I pulled Jasper away and we went to my car.

I drove to school

I drove to school. When we got out Alice came over to where we were and hugged Alex. Alex smiled and spun her around.
" Happy birthday." Alice groaned.
" Hey. I thought we agreed no." I chuckled and went over.
" You can't exactly tell him no to anything." Alice smiled and hugged me. Then she hugged Jasper tightly. He chuckled and ruffled her hair gently.

We went inside and walked down. Alex saw Edward and Bella walking and skipped over.
" Edward!" He went over and hugged him.
" Happy birthday."
" Shh. Shh." Alex handed Edward a gift. Bella was grinning and I chuckled.
" I thought we said no gifts."
" Well Alice wasn't able to get out of it and neither can you. Besides I've already seen you open it and guess what? You'll love it. You're both gonna wear them tonight. Our place." Edward was hesitant and so was Alice. I smiled and used my powers.
" Come on. Please? It will be fun."
" Okay. All right." Alex squealed.
" Great! Okay, I'll see you at seven." He skipped over to me and hugged me.
" Mel! No fair with the mood control thing." Alice whined realizing what I had done. Alex laughed. I chuckled.
" Sorry guys. Happy.......never mind." Alex, Jasper, and I went to class.

After class we got the place ready. I got changed into a dress more suited to me.

After a bit Alex went to drag Edward and Alice down

After a bit Alex went to drag Edward and Alice down. I stayed by Jasper. Jasper kept his arms around my waist and was holding my hands. Carlisle went over and grabbed Alice's hands. Then he greeted Edward.
" Sorry about all this. We tried to reign Alex in." I snorted from my place next to Jasper. He chuckled and pulled me close. Esme went over and spoke. 
" As if that were even possible." She hugged them. 
" Happy birthday you two." Alex took a picture.
" I found it in your bag. You mind?" Alex said. Edward shook his head. Emmett and Ryan went to Bella.
" Dating an older man? Hot." I gave my brothers an exasperated look. Alex got the gifts started. Emma handed Edward and Alice the presents.
" It's a necklace and a watch. Alex picked them out."
" Thanks." Alex dragged Bella over and took a picture of the two. Alex handed the two a box.
" This one's from Emmett and Ryan." It was empty and they looked at Ryan.
"Already installed it in your truck. Finally a decent sound system for that piece of......"
" Hey! Don't hate the truck." Alex handed them another present.
" Open Esme and Carlisle's."
" Just a little something to brighten your day."
" Yes, you've been looking kind of pale lately." Esme said. Alice opened hers. Edward began to open it but cut his finger. Oh no. Bella pushed Edward back making him fall into the table. Than she threw Jasper, who had begun to move, across the room. Carlisle and Ryan held Jasper back while I sped over to him. I put my hands on his cheeks.
"Jaz. Jaz. Shh. It's okay. Look at me. It's just a little.......blood." We all looked over. Edward's arm was bleeding. Carlisle spoke.
" Get Jasper out of here." He sped over to the injured human. Emmett, Ryan, Emma, Alex, and Jasper left. I looked at Edward and I was trying to hold it in.
" I.....I'm sorry. I can't." I left to find Jasper. I told the remaining two humans to stay put. We didn't need an incident.

I found Jasper away at a waterfall. I sped over and put myself into his chest. Basically forcing him to breath in my scent. His grip on me tightened. After a bit he spoke.
" I should have been more careful." I turned and glared at him.
"Jasper Swan Cullen don't you dare think like that. Your gift makes it hard to keep cool. You feel your own hunger but also ours. Don't you dare blame yourself for this. You did amazingly well for someone who is an empath. Don't blame yourself. Ever. And besides all that you're a newborn still. It's difficult. Even I had trouble." He kissed my forhead.
" Thank you." I smiled and nodded. I put a hand on his cheek. I sighed. We would need to leave soon.

We cleaned up and then all settled in. We knew what was coming. After a bit Bella spoke.
" We have to leave." I noticed Jasper and Emmett tense.
" They'll want to come with us." Emmett said.
"They can't. We can't keep humans with us all the time." I growled in warning at Bella. But she ignored it.
" Those humans happen to be our siblings." Jasper growled out.
" So? You think none of us had families we left behind? It was going to happen eventually. You two didn't have a choice. But those three do. We should let them live their lives happy." Jasper growled and Emmett looked pissed. Bella continued.
" Besides. It's too dangerous to let newborns this close to humans." This time the growls came from me and Emma. I spoke.
"It wasn't Jasper's fault. Did you ever for a damn second think about the fact that he's an empath? He was feelin a lot of hunger. So don't you dare blame him. I had trouble and I'm the furthest thing from a newborn. In fact I have been one of us longer then you so don't act like you know so much about our kind." Emma was smirking.
" She's right Bella. It wasn't his fault." Bella rolled her eyes.
" Whatever. We should go." Emmett spoke.
" At least let us tell them goodbye."
" No." Most of us said. Bella spoke.
" A clean break is needed."
" They're our family."
"We all had families we had to leave behind. It's a part of this life. The sooner you realize that the better." Bella stormed off. No doubt to tell the humans we were leaving. I sighed and stood up. I stormed out and slammed the door shut.

This was going to be extremely difficult.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.