Trouble and Decision

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Melanie pov
We were all relaxing one day when Alex freaked out. I sped over and put a hand on his shoulder.
" Alex. What is it? What do you see?"
" Edward. He's jumped off a cliff. I can't see him." I tensed up. Alice, Emmett, and Jasper looked scared.
" Go." I said. Alex nodded then sped around getting everything packed. Peter looked at me.
" Major. Go." I nodded my head and Ryan and I shared a look. We got everything packed. Alex had already left.

Emma had called Bella. A issue we were arguing currently on the private jet.
"Are you insane? She's headed to the Volturi now. She's gonna get herself and possibly Alex killed!" I focused on Ryan and used my power. He sighed.
"I'm fine Mel." I nodded and let it go back in.

Once we landed in Seattle we got the cars and sped to Forks. We entered our house to find Carlisle and Esme already there. Alex came back and told us everything that had happened.

We waited for a bit before Bella came over with Rose and Edward. It was very early in the morning. Edward and Rose wanted to be changed. Edward spoke.
" I think you all know what we want. And we know how much this is to ask for. The only thing I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote."
" You don't know what you're talking about." Bella said.
" Shut up." Edward snapped at her. Than he looked at Alex. 
" Alex?"
" I already consider you both my family." Alex walked over and hugged both of them. Than the three stepped down.
" Yes."
" Thank you." I spoke up.
" I vote yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time."
" Hmm."  Ryan spoke.
" I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted, and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my sister. But this isn't a life I would've chosen for myself. And I wish that there'd been someone to vote no for me. So, no." Emma stepped up and spoke.
" I vote hell yeah."
" And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way." Esme smiled and spoke. Carlisle kept a hand on her back.
" I already consider you both a part of the family. Yes." Carlisle sighed and stepped up.
" Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means." Carlisle answered Bella. 
" You've chosen not to live without him, which leaves me no choice. I won't loose my daughter." Bella huffed and stormed out. Ryan sighed and left also. Carlisle looked at me.
" Melanie." I nodded my head and moved the siblings away.

We went outside and kept quiet. I spoke after a bit.
" This won't be easy. Newborns are difficult to deal with. Though there are a few exceptions." I said glancing at those who were already vampires.
" I'm gonna take you two back home. Alice you need to go and at least tell your father something." She looked scared.
" What if I........"
" You won't. I believe you won't." She nodded her head.
" Thank you." I nodded. I took the three away.

After dropping Edward and Rose off and Charlie agreed to let Alice stay with us permanently, I went back with Alice to our house. This wasn't even close to the end of the hecticness. I knew.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. This is the end of the second book. Next will be Eclipse. Adios amigos. See you soon.