Previously:
Thanks to this place, we won't need to worry about food and other necessities for a while." Nagito says. "For a while?" I asked. "I-It's just a figure of speech." Nagito replies. "Hey, (Y/N)." Hajime whispers. "What?" I respond. "She's staring at me funny." He says, pointing at this girl (Mikan btw).  "Ahh uhhhh, um..." she stumbles with her words. "Um... you know..." she whispers, "..." "...I-I'm sorry." She cries. I widen my eyes. She must be a sensitive girl.  "Bullying a girl. Not cool, Hajime." He shook his head.
"I didn't do anything.." Hajime replied.

Now:

"Ah, so your name is Hajime... If it's okay with you, may I please remember your name?" The girl asks. "O-Of course..." he paused. "I don't mind you remembering it, but..."

"M-My name is Mikan Tsumiki. Um... From the bottom of my heart, I hope we can get along." Mikan smiles nervously. "Um... you know..." she mumbles, looking at me. "Oh, the names (Y/N) (L/N)." I responded. She nodded. "Can I remember your name too?" She asks. I nod. "Yeah."

"Um...um um um..." she whimpers. "Uhhhh... my mind is drawing a blank...from nervousness..." she cries. "And...I went through all the trouble of preparing 5,000 different topics to discuss after introductions!"

"It's okay if you take your time and remember slowly. We'll wait as long as it takes." Nagito smiles. No, I won't wait as long as it takes, unless it takes 1 second.

"We'll wait for you forever if that's what it takes." NO I WONT NAGITO. "Huh... Aaaaaah!" She yelps. Isn't he adding pressure onto her? "Well, I guess I'll just ask you since I won't get anywhere asking her, so..." he says, looking at me.

"What's her deal?" Hajime asks. "Ah, Mikan is the Ultimate Nurse." Nagito says. "If you ever get injured, you'll need her help, so it's best if you get along with her now." He answers. "If you get wounded and don't treat it, there's a good possibility you'll get an infection and die."

"Don't say something so morbid so naturally..." Hajime shuddered. "Well, it's true Hajime." I respond. "Heh, heh, hehehehe...!" Mikan suddenly laughs. What's so funny? That I'm so short compared to you? That's not funny actually that's just sad :-:

"Ah! I-I'm Sorry for laughing so suddenly!" She yelps. "I-It's just... I can't remember the last time I made any friends..." she said, "ah, not that you actually want to be friends with me! I'm soooo sorry I said something so...presumptuous!" She cries. "I'll do anything you say... Just... please don't hate me...!"

"Bullying a girl... Not cool, Hajime." Nagito says, shaking his head in a disapproving manner. "I'm sorry...I'm so, so, so sorry!" She continues. Man, why's she keep apologising?

We turned and saw this other girl with a... odd yet cool hairstyle. "Peeking, peeking..." she mumbles. She notices us... well does she notice me? I don't think so. I sigh. Shortness... "Ih haiiiiiiiiiii! Who're you!?" She asks. To the dudes. I tugged her shirt, sighing. "Did you not see me or somethin?" I asked. She stared at me. She suddenly lifted me making me gasp.
"Woah! Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Well, you're so cute and tiny so-." I interrupt. "What... did you say?" I asked, as Nagito put me off her making her pout.

"U-Um... I'm Hajime Hinata..." Hajime says. I glare at her. "Hellooooo? Your tension is super low! Are you feeling all right?" She asks. "Ah, that's right! Introductions are a go-go!" She cheers.

" 'I,' 'Buki,' 'Mio,' 'Da!' Put it together and what do you get? Ibuki Mioda!" She says happily. She's very enthusiastic. Too enthusiastic for my likes. "(Y/N) (L/N)." I sighed. I'm bored of this conversation. "All right, introductions are finished! More importantly, check out this bombtastic supermarket!" She says. "They got hamburger, ramen noodles, chili beans, bratwurst, pasta... Ooooh, melons!" She says, listing random foods they have.