Previously:

She seems really focused on her game, but I gusss I should try to talk to her.

"Um, excuse me? I'd like to introduce myself..." I say. I look over at Nagito, with confusion. And... Y/N is asleep on his shoulders again. She must be really tired.

"Hey, Chiaki?" Nagito says, loudly. Loud enough apparently.

"Oh, Sorry... I must've been a little too focused on my game..." she says.

"A little...? Are you sure about that?" Nagito laughs nervously. "Let's see... oh, right, introductions. Got it." She says.

Now:

"I'm Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer. Video games are my hobby, and I'm a fan of all genres." She says. (It was in Hajime's PoV but it's in yours now)

Nagito was about to put me down. "No!" I whined. "Y/N..." Nagito sighed. I grinned. I'm tired although I got a lot of sleep last night.

"Nice to meet you." Chiaki says.

"I'm Hajime Hinata. Nice to meet you, too..." Hajime says.
"Yeah, totally." Chiaki says, totally focused on her game.

"It seems this conversation is going rather slow..." Hajime says.

"Well, She is gaming right now..." Nagito laughs.

"It's more like..." Chiaki pauses. "I'm the kind of person who has to gather my thoughts before I can start talking."

"Like, I can't talk that well unless I've already prepared everything I want to say in my head..." she mumbles. "Especially when I'm meeting new people... Well, if I get used to them, I can usually talk a little faster."

She's still focused on her game, not focusing on us at all. She suddenly yawns. "...I'm sleepy." She whispers, rubbing her eye.

We decide to go up the stairs to the restaurant.

"Wow.." I mumbled.

"It's enormous, right? We could easily hold a banquet here. It kind of has this tropical, open country feeling." Nagito says. I jump off his back, nearly falling.

"...Open? Even though we're stuck on this island?" Hajime huffs.

"Are we really stuck here...?" Nagito asks.

"What else could it be?" Hajime asks.

"Let's just introduce ourselves." I but in.

"Okay, look, there are two people talking over there." Nagito says.

"That's right... I'm having a hard time because it's full of poison. It really sucks." The guy says, with... a bloody nose? "Speaking of which, it'd be great if you could use your mouth to suck it out..."

Great. A pervert.

"Poison...I see..." the girl says. She seems the oblivious type.

"Hey, do you guys have a moment?" Hajime asks. I don't wanna introduce myself to a perv.

"Whoa....denied..." the pervert says.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." The girl says. She seems nice. Oblivious, but nice. "Hi, I'm Y/N L/N." It was hard focusing on a introduction whilst a perv was looking with a bloody nose...

"H-Hello...my name is Hajime Hinata." Hajime says. Stutters... he's falling for this girl. First Akane, now her?

"Why hello there. You must be the new girl." He winks at me. I shudder.

"Don't wink at me." I hissed.

"My name is Teruteru Hanamura. On the streets, I'm known as the Ultimate Cook..." he says. "But could you guys call me the Ultimate Chef instead? It has more of a... big-city flavour to it, ya know?"

"Mmhmhm, I hope we get along well." He says, looking directly at me. Yeah. Sure, same here-.-

"Oh, that reminds me, I have not properly introduced myself either. I am terribly sorry to keep you waiting!" The oblivious girl says nervously.

"My name is Sonia Nevermind." She says. "I am a foreign exchange student from a small European kingdom called Novoselic." She says. Strange. I've never heard of it.

"I may cause trouble here and there, but I hope we can get along well." She smiles. "S-Same here... I hope we get along, too." Hajime says.

"Hajime you're pissing me off." I whispered.

"How?" He asked.

"First Akane, now Sonia." I said. He ignored me. "Whatever." He mumbled. "I don't like them like that anyways." He huffed.

"Don't blush and stutter then." I reply. "It just makes you seem like a-." Nagito smiles and says "Y/N why don't we talk about that elsewhere?"

I sighed.

"Well, you must be enchanted, that probably can't be helped." Nagito says. Hmph. Sonia... I'm not jealous nope.

"She's known as the Ultimate Princess, which means she's actual royalty." Nagito says.

"Um, this may be rude of me to say, but... truthfully, I feel happy." Sonia smiles. "What is there to be happy about?" I rolled my eyes.

The way Sonia's got probably everyone except me enchanted with her 'elegance and looks' makes me already not like her.

"In my home country, I...did not have a single friend my age who's standing in society matched my own." She frowned, looking down. Maybe I take some of that back. But still.

My guard cannot be pulled down.

"So, to be able to do something like this with everyone is a new experience for me..." she grabbed her arm, nervously.

"I shall extol your virtues." She says, her mood of sadness disappearing in a split second.

". "Extolvmy virtues"...? Th-Thanks." Hajime says. I roll my eyes and sigh. At least Nagito doesn't seem that effected her 'charms'.

"H-Hey, you four, am I being left off the menu or something?" Teruteru asks. Annoying perv...

"No...that's not it..." Hajime mumbles.

"Yes it is." I reply, making him glare.

"Oh Teruteru, it's so like you to check out the restaurant first. As the Ultimate Chef," cook "do you like it?" Nagito asks.

"Mmhmhm...I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested." Teruteru said, coming his hair. "And since I downt to be a liar, then truthfully..."

"Yeah, I like it." He says. "Though I like the big-city flavour of my hometown, a country atmosphere like this is also splendid." He says.

GOTTA GO FAST