Previously:

"What's your ultimate talent?" He repeats.
"Um... Th-The thing is..." Hajime stutters.

"He can't remember." I reply for him. He sighs.

"...You don't remember?" Byakuya asks, with a harsh glare. Well when did he ever have a nice one?

Now:

"Apparently he lost his memory due to shock... He can't remember much." I answer.

"Hmph, how foolish." Byakuya scoffed.

"Um..." Hajime mumbles.

"...I do believe we have finished talking. How much longer do you intend to stand there?" He asks.

Byakuya is a rude hoe.

"Move along! That's the only thing you skinny types are good at, it seems." He sneers.

"Let's just leave guys." Nagito nervously laughs. I'm gonna cut a bitch.

"Yeah, riiight." Hajime said, grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

*Ding Don't, Bing Bong* (finally it took eight chapters for this moment)

"Was that a school bell just now...?" Hajime asks.

"Guys." I mumble. They look at me. "Look at that monitor,"

It has a slightly fuzzy picture of Usami on it. "Congratulations everyone!" She says. On doing... what? "It appears that everyone has finished collecting the Hope Fragments!"

"I'm... *sniff* ...Im so happy...

Sooooo...I've prepared a present for everyone that'll make you all veeeeery happy! I apologise for the trouble, but please gather at the beach! Tee hee hee! May shining hope be with you all!" The monitor turned blank again.

"She said to meet at the beach..." Nagito says. "I have a bad feeling," I mumble

"We'll think about that when we go to the beach." Nagito says.

We headed over to the beach, as Usami wanted us to.

"...You guys are the last to arrive. What are you dilly-dallying for?" Byakuya scoffs, glaring at us. "Sorry fatass. I didn't really wanna come here anyways." I hissed.

He glared.

"This is our only chance to talk between ourselves before that rabbit returns." He replies.

"Kyahaha! Let's talk!" Hiyoko cheers.

"Now then, let me hear your initial impressions of this island." Byakuya says. I sit down. My legs are killin' me.

"I happened to notice numerous blocked off bridges on the central island..." Peko answers.

"Oh, those are there so everybody doesn't get lost!" Ibuki says. For some reason I just don't believe her.

"I tried to cross one of them and that rabbit showed up and told me, so I'm telling the truth!" Oh. Did she expect me to not believe her or something!?