Wait.......what!?

So I had a brother all along huh? Saying it's not surprising is an understatement but thinking to much into it will give me a headache. I knew something felt off though. Like something was missing.Like half of me was missing. Well never mind that I have a brother. I want to sleep. But if I sleep it gets me in trouble. And that's too much work. And thinking about getting in trouble is too much work. Doing anything is too much work. Even trying to listen to someone is too much work. But Liam did say that I didn't have to actually do anything right? If so that's nice. I'm so tired that I barely registered that Liam had taken my warmth away from me again.
Also barely registering that the bell just rang, I cling onto some random persons arm. It was a lot more comfortable than I thought it was going to be. It was squishy. And soft. I let out a content sigh. I found a new way to sleep.
~Luke's POV~
What the f*ck. Why'd a random dude just cling to my arm like some koala. And why's the dude so small and thin? Why's he so pale? Why's he bandaged up like that? Why does he look like Alex? Except a lot paler.And Alex doesn't have bandages. And skinnier. Why do I find him cute? Why THE F*CK AM I ASKING QUESTIONS THAT NOBODY CAN HEAR AND I CAN'T ANSWER MYSELF?
"Has anybody seen Alex!? That dude's gonna pay!!! HE FREAKING STOLE MY FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!"
Oh no. Oh f*ck no. He better not take a step in here. I know Alex and this guy clinging to my arm is not Alex. Alex doesn't sleep. Or cling to anybody's arms. Nor does he have bandages around himself. He's also more muscular. This guy is probably the f*cking cutest guy I have seen in the planet of guys. I somehow didn't mind him being on my arm anymore. He looked honestly like the happiest guy in the world right now.
The door slammed open revealing a muscular guy with red hair and two different color eyes. Gold on the right. Red on the left. "Luke!!! Is Alex in here???!!!" His face is tinged red in anger. Leo loved his food and if you stole it from him or even touched it without his permission or consent he will make you his enemy. And so far, Alex is his number one enemy. And the only one to bother taking his food.
"No. And shut the f*ck up. People are trying to sleep here." I gave him a glare. I don't know why I was so defensive but I was.
Leo froze. He glanced at the cloud on my arm. "Who is that and why does he look like Alex. He is definitely not Alex. He gives off a calming feeling. Unlike Alex."
By now the room was empty except for the two of us. I mean three.

~Third PoV~

Hearing the ruckus in a nearby room a group of three who ended up running into each other along the way to the same room,
two of them were coming back after grabbing some books they needed for their classes and the other one had skipped class and stole a certain someone's food, decided to check out the noise. That ended up being where all of them were originally headed to. Somehow not surprising.

When they entered they were surprised however. Ash was clinging to someone's arm. He had brown hair and green eyes. Then there was another guy with red hair and a gold eye and red eye. Both were frozen as the group of three entered the room. A heavy silence filled the room.

To break the tense silence the red head started yelling again once he realized that one of the people that entered the room was the one who stole his food. "Alex, you better not have eaten my food again!!!!!!!!!!!" The said male smirked.

"If you want it it's in my stomach," Leo let out a growl of anger. He didn't bother continuing fighting. This isn't the first time something like this happened and there was something else more important and that was the male that was quietly snoring while hanging onto Luke's arm.

Ash noticed that it went quiet again and slowly opened his eyes. He looked up to see who's arm he had clinged to. Grass green eyes stared down at him in awe. He also has chocolate brown hair.

He looked away from Luke to look at the other unfamiliar looking person. It was the red head. With red hair, and hetero eyes. Gold and red.

He kept looking around to find his brother. Their eyes locked together for what seemed like forever before Alex looked away, tears at the corners of his eyes.

Ash climbed down Luke's arm much to the latter's disappointment. He slowly but surely made his way to his brother. Alex refused to look at Ash and 3 out of the 5 people in the room were surprised at how weird Alex was acting.

North new that he looked familiar but never put any thought into it. But now.that they were standing right next to each other he new he should have. They looked almost identical. Besides the fact that Ash still looked tiny to the semi short male. And that Alex was about three inches taller.

Everybody was surprised when they saw that Alex started crying. Ash had hugged him and Alex started balling his eyes out as Ash had hugged him. Somehow to the three that new Alex they were kinda happy he wasn't an angsty teenager that stole Leo's food all the time.

About ten minutes later, Ash was feeling tired again and stopped hugging his twin. He looked around to find the person who had his warmth. He was threatened again because he refused to talk to the overly energized teenager who was excited yet nervous.

He found that Liam had his warmth and had an angry aura around him. Ash started walking towards him but almost fell because he was too tired to walk on. Liam hurried and wrapped Ash up in his warmth and picked him up. Ash's head on the males shoulder.