Machine on a mission

It didn't take him long to locate the source that caused the problem in his y/ns. Once he found it out he got rid of it completely.

The Y/ns working under him were girls of emotion. The manufactured ones anyways. Once he found out he deleted all traces of it. Apart from one. He knew he should of done it sooner. Now one of them had broke free and tried to ruin his newly found citadel.

Now she had gone mad wreaked the quarters of his citadel. His FBI agents were helpless let alone his guards.

Heck, he could deal with it himself but...where was the fun in that?! If he just fought fire with fire that would be hella more appeasing to watch...for him anyway.

So he reckoned sending in Y/n D-001 She wasn't like her other pro-to types to an extent, she was cold but she was also challenging. She was determined and uncaring. He loved that....maybe she could deal with that untameable version of herself for him.

He stood near her cubicle and smiled at her awakening frame. He pulls out a small Input device from his pocket plugging it behind the humanoid like machine's ear. It contained all the info and video footage  on the Traitorous Y/n's crimes. Saved the time of explaining.

The Y/n blinks a few times processing the info. 'Y/n number D-002, found out you were resetting and deleting certain programs from all manufactured Y/ns , became emotionally unstable and paranoid killing the operators in charge and is planning an escape...'

'Indeed....it is your time to make a stop to it....time to make me proud...time for action.' he strokes her face, the feel of it's cold skin tingled his fingers....from excitement....she looks at him.

'You know where to go...'

'I always fulfill my duty Mr President....you can count in me.....'

The President smiles as the robotic figure steps out of it mechanic coffin. It's fresh dark suit makes him almost envious.

Without another word the machine walks ahead leaving the President standing there.

Waiting.....