Crowd

002 pov

'Y/n do you think he'll listen to his people?'Y/n says as she gives me a tour of her house to get my mind off things for a while.

'If he doesn't then we'll make him'My fingers were clenched at my sides the whole way through as I thought about any other way that we could of taken action.

Renji rushes into the room. 'Two face, y/n you're might wanna come and see this!' I face y/n suddenly and rush after him to the garage where everything was set.

We all surround the laptop as he shows us the new article that came up on the government data base.

I wanted to desperately break something as soon as I had finished reading it. 'A D-002 KILLS MILLIONS IN A PEACEFUL PROTEST' reads the head line. Y/n covers her mouth in disbelief.

I throw my hands upon the desk. 'BULLSHIT!!' I roar. Yanna was sitting at a desk with her head on the table in frustration.

Renji closes the laptop and faces me. 'The people of the Citadel knew you were a wanted person but not why, So anything said about you in the media will be believed,he used this to turn his own doing into yours.....'

'What about the article we sent won't people actually listen to our article despite this?' Y/n cries in a worried tone.

Renji sighs and shakes his head 'A mass murder of innocent lives will stir people more then our article'

'SO OUR ARTICLE WAS FOR NOTHING ?!' I roar again making Renji and y/n both jolt.

'He KILLS HIS OWN PEOPLE AND TURNS IT ON ME JUST TO GET THEM AGAINST US SO IT BECOMES HARDER FOR THEM TO SEE OUR CAUSE!!!'

He's a smart one I would admit but this isn't over.

I was shaking in anger as I lean over the table gathering my thoughts.

Y/n gasps. 'With news like that it could leak into other dimensions and they could try to avenge lives lost from the killings y/n we need to hide! They could track you down anyhow they can, even his government!!'

I flinch at the realisation. Shit....He shifted the weight upon me now....I shiver.

' UUUUHG!!! I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS!!!' Yanna suddenly screams throwing her arms out in anger. Through clenched teeth she hurls out the door and is gone.

'YANNA WAIT!!' Y/n shouts being stopped by me.
' It's okay, I understand how she feels, we could get her later but right now we need to find a place to hide until we think of another way to fix this...' Y/n pinches her brows together stressfully. She lets out a shaky breath and squeezes my hands tightly. I smile at her and squeeze back.

'We will prevail...' I whisper closing my eyes.

----

I make my way to the bathroom and begin cutting my hair into a style I was sure no other y/n would wear. I change the colour of my eyes. Maybe if I made my self appear male, the government won't suspect me. I begin changing my clothes. But then I look at my wrist to see small barcode.

'002' underneath. It was so small I had to squint to see it. This was probably how they've been tracking me down....this permanent barcode. I clench my fist and my skin dissolves. A small chip embedded in one of the components on my wrist.

I growl at it and with a small fleeting pluck it was out, It falls to the floor and I crush it with my foot. My skin reappears and I look at my new reflection. I smile a little then whisper to myself low tone.

'I am Two Face.....' I walk out the bath room with my head held high and strong, Evil Morty will pay, with his life. I smile a little.

I caught Renji stealing glances at me as I walk in the garage ready to leave. 'I know an abandoned dimension we could settle into that is far off the radar, it has no access to the other multiverses it's practically empty!' He finally says with a glint of hope in his eyes.

'Where's the portal gun?!' Y/n screams rummaging through the drawers. I rush to her side to assist her. 'Shit!! I must of misplaced it!!'I curse searching the desks.

'Renji have you seen the portal gun?! I swear it was in that drawer this whole time!!' I grab my hair in panic.

'A-Actually I did see Yanna holding it earlier after you both left...' Renji says with sorry eyes. I clutter to the floor in devastation.

'She must of ran away so when the government find us we're on our own....This is my fault I should of kept it more secure!' Y/n weeps falling to her knees.

'Without the portal I'm stuck here...' I whisper grimly.

Then with out warning , I feel my insides squeezing me tightly. A portal in the front of the room opens.

This could literally be anyone at this point. I had to be prepared. I quickly lunge over the table and grab a lazer gun from the drawer y/n had made for fun.

I aim at the portal. 'DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR I'LL SHOOT!!' I yell as the figure exits the green bowel.

'H-hey it's just me!!' Yanna raises her hands in submission, the portal gun was in her firm grip. She had a weird smile on her face.
'Y-yanna?!' I say as she steps closer.

'The reason I left in a rage was because I wanted to find people that wouldn't actually give into EvilMorty's back fire, I couldn't stand him getting the upper hand like that!! I wanted to find people to help us!' She says, the portal was still glowing behind her.

She smiles again. 'I got a good find and I think you'll love what you see, Come on!!' She hops back into the portal.

Renji and y/n smile silently as they slowly approach the portal. We jump in.

I arrive in a church like house. I stand at a high balcony peering out at the crowds below.It was large but worn out. It looked strangely beautiful the way the stained glass shone colourful light of hope. Below me was a crowd of people. Well y/ns. My eyes widen slowly.

Yanna pats my shoulder. 'Most of them are failed prototypes or emotional y/ns Evil Morty had thrown away, they were sent to a garbage dimension to be destroyed and had to escape some barely making it....others are Y/ns willing to fight and some Renjis and Yannas....I showed them the files you sent and the files he sent...they know what is to be done'

I smile down at the crowd of fighters. 'Thank you Yanna, this is perfect...'