Shape

BANG!!

The body hits the floor like a pile of wood. I watch it fall forward and the red, the red rush out from it's head.

Feel. What do I feel? What did I feel? How do I feel? What does it feel like to feel? I can't feel, didn't feel. I couldn't feel. I lower my hand. Not my head. I'm just a robotic entity, I am not classed as sentient...I'm 46% sure.

'It knew too much about the citadel already, it had to be killed' I state as the body is dragged away.

An impressed Morty takes the gun from me. ' You're as cold as snow 001, you are a machine' he says wrapping his arms around me from behind. 'I like unemotional people , they're never really alive....they're like moving corpses empty shells...you can do what you want to them....' I feel his wet tongue on my ear. I kneel as he embraces me into a hug. He pushes my head back so I could look at him.

'We have so much in common, we feel nothing when we kill' He passes his tongue across my eyes, I open them up for him nonetheless. I could still see his downward glance at me.

I know I don't feel but, I can recall small signals of discomfort the whole way through.

----

??? Pov

I sit at my desk, puffing up ghastly cigarette smoke into the air. Why the hell was 005 taking so long?

I lean back in my chair taking a look at the files on 002 the recently escaped Y/n that was still being investigated. What the hell has this Citadel become since the Ricks left? I stub my cigarette in the ash tray and reach for the phone when my office door opens.

'Good afternoon Detective Jessica I've been told to get a few things settled with you-'

Y/n 001's pov

The ginger haired girl looks almost shocked as I step in. 'Who are you?! You're not my partner!! Where's 005?!'

I pause for a bit before speaking again. 'Sorry Detective but it was terminated and I was sent in as a result I hope I work with you as well as she did' I reach out my hand for the woman to shake.

She doesn't buy it. 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST REPLACE MY PARTNER BECAUSE YOU'RE AN 'IMPROVEMENT' BULLSHIT!! I NEED TO TALK TO MY SUPERIORS!!!'  She slams her hands down on her desk knocking off some files.

'I'm sorry but I was sent by the President himself for this case and-'

'FUCK THE PRESIDENT, WHY THE FUCK WASN'T I GIVEN A CHOICE HERE WE WERE WORKING JUST FINE!!??' She growls and pushes pass me into the hall way in a fume.

'Detective Jessica you are not given a choice here, what's done is done!' I call out walking after her.

She slowly turns to me, her face red with anger. She throws a punch at me and I catch her fist in the process. She looks shocked. 'Detective Jessica please understand that there is much more important things to do then anger over 005 being replaced she was a defective...'

This time she gets a clean hit across my face with her other hand. 'Don't you dare talk bullshit about 005 you shitty replica.... and it's detective Jessi....' She storms off down stairs probably to the director's office to spill her complaints.

I brush it off and enter her office to straighten her desk. I stand beside her chair and await her arrival.