look up

I am laying on a floor of wires and cables coiled around my body, there is black oil on the floor and I look up breathing heavily.

I manage to pry myself free and am looking around frantically.

'Hello?'

I see the back of morty's head as he is looking on with his dark suit. Next to me in the nest of wires.

I always liked you...002

'What are you talking about where's Renji? Yanna? Jessica? My people?!'

They died...

'What?! what are you talking about?!'

You killed them...I thought you were fighting for freedom yet you went and did that? You really are like me...

'What?...But why would I-'

Because that was how you were made, I made you that way you were just staying true to your nature like 001 there's nothing wrong with that, don't blame yourself

'But...I'm human...I was fighting for freedom for all the y/ns'

He cackles.

Was that your intuition? Just who do you think told you to do such a thing? The thoughts, the voices, the motivation...Was it really your idea?

How do you know I didn't just want to have fun for once in my boring life, creating a journey for myself, a story, a conflict in which you were the protagonist, Do you really think you were free because you were no longer under my chains?

What no...don't understand...Why would you do such a thing?!

Because for once I wanted, I wanted to be noticed I wanted people to recognize me, I wanted someone to think of me and cherish my deeds...And you done just that

...thank you~......

He chuckles louder. I laugh too, the wires groaning under me.

Why are you laughing?

Because if it weren't for you I would never have met all these beautiful people, y/n,Yanna, Renji, Jessica, D-001...For that I am thankful,Thank you master, thank you..Morty...You made me happy! I finally want to live...

He is pinned under my grasp as I am chocking him with my wires, 'This is goodbye, I don't wanna blame you anymore, that's just how life is everybody makes poor decisions...Butno more 

Goodbye

Goodbye 

Goodbye 

Goodbye

Goodbye

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!