Ability- Preview

“Elle!” Called out a mysterious voice.

I was running. That was all I could remember doing, running down an alleyway. I didn’t know why but I was overcome with a spectrum of emotions. They ranged from fear to regret. The only thing that lit the space was the moon. It was like a beacon of which I ran for. My head turned back and there was nothing there. Just a brick wall. Yet I was still running away frantically. My nerves overcame my senses of hearing and smell. The alleyway seemed never ending. Until for some reason I fell. The ground felt muddy and gravelly. My head was seeping with rose red blood. I must have really hit it on the ground. Still I continue running anyway. From some sort of invisible enemy. A threat.

For some reason I just stopped. Froze on the spot. I was nearly levitating. It was impossible; levitation is just an illusion. I felt for some reason that I was too late. The blood was still oozing out. It was quite gory. I was sweating immensely because I was so flourished with fear.

Out of nowhere, I began feeling severe pains. It was an excruciating feeling. My bones were cracking all over and it hurt like hell. My back felt like it was on fire. I was unable to scream though which made it feel alot worse. Suddenly this shadowy figure appeared in front of me. Smirking. He looked tall and scared the living daylights out of me. Not because I was in pain. Not because he looked scary and fear full. Because in my head he was the scariest person I have ever seen for some reason.

That was when the pain stopped. The fire in my back was gone. The allyway was gone. The man was gone. I aswell was gone.