chapter 12 the happy ending.......... well for killers

• Dedicated to to every one who read my story thank you :)

        A/N

hi this chapter is going to be a short one,but this is the last on so I hope you enjoy

I might write another story

bye

______________________________________________

        Kyra POV

I could how happy Jeff is that Liu is back,i'm happy to that every one gets me.They may not be the most pleasant people but once you get to know them they are the most funniest and sweetest people in the world,I wouldn't want any other family,not even my family I had before my 'dad' started to drink and my mom and sister died.Right now Slendy is like a real dad,everyone else is like a sister or a brother.Kiarah's ADHG is almost gone,but it is till there,she is still the same minus the shapeshifting part.Me,i'm just the same person except a bit creepier.Ever since the accident me and Jeff have considered us as real siblings,not blood related but you know(STOP MESSING WITH THE FOURTH WALL).I'm not regreting what I have become because in this life I would never have met the amazing family have now.Sometimes I do wonder what of happened if my mom and sister didn't get into a car crash and died,but I would never know.A new pasta has joined us,her name is Jane.I heard her story,that Jeff and her are sworn enemies,but thats not true they only do that for the people,they are actually really good friends,same with me and Kiarah.It took a while for me to even say hi,but she got me to warm up to her.Kiarah won't leave me and Jeff alone about liking each other EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T.My life could never be any better.

I know this isn't a happily ever after ending like from a fairy tale

but this still is a happy ending.................................................................................well you know for a group of killers.

        A/N

hi so this is my story

I might write another story depending on how many reads this gets

sorry this was short,but this is the end of the story so

bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)