The Day the Bombs Fell~Chapter 1

Hi quick authors note at the beginning this is my very first fanfic and I can't to see how it'll turn out now onward to the story.

Izuku POV

' I've always been quirkless but something happened on that day and I'm not sure what all I know is that I got something that day'

FLASHBACK START

"Kaa-San Kaa-San when are going" I said "In a few minutes Izuku" Mom said. A few minutes passed by and by the sheer annoyance and brightness that I made, my mom just smiled at my brightness and motioned me to get going.

Scene Change(Shopping District)

When we were going to get a new All Might toy when we passed by a TV store( the TV's on showcase were broadcasting the news) "All citizens in the so and so Shopping District a dangerous villain going by the name Nuclear Winter is on the loose please evacuate the area." My mom looked at the villain her eyes widened then looked at me still mesmerized by the hero's but suddenly she grabbed my hand and started doing a power walk then going into a full blown sprint to get away, all of sudden in the street across from us, Nuclear Winter was knocked to the other side of the street. The villain then saw us there he was a blur and there he was right in front of us, I should've been paralyzed with fear but I got this weird sense that I knew him next to me all I heard was yelling and felt a hand on my shoulder I looked into Nuclear's eyes and saw mine the same green eyes, instantaneously he propelled himself into the sky went about 10 Kilometers out and without any sort of reason he self destructed, the shock wave was so intense it reached me and mom even some of the fallout was by us but a very peculiar piece of it got to me and went into me then everything went dark.

FLASHBACK END

'That all happened 8 years ago and I still don't know what happened but I've got a strange feeling something will happen soon"

TBC...