Make Way to Start the Revolution~Chapter 3

No ones POV
"I hereby want to make you my successor." My idol said. "Wait what." Were the only things that escaped my mouth
—————————————————
Chapter 3 Start
"You heard me Young Midoriya, I wish for you to inherit my quirk and become my successor." All Might said. Izuku begins to mumbling and questioning all might, all Might goes on to explain his OFA and tells Izuku if he wants to inherit it. "Well All Might as amazing as this offer is I'm not sure, I mean it'd be great and all but a part of me would definitely would like to show the world my own power." Izuku said confidently surprisingly not stuttering. "I can understand that but I would like to ask you two things then." All Might said. "What would that be." Izuku asked curiously. "First of all I would like to train to become stronger than you already are, and second I would like you to keep my offer in mind." All Might said. "Really All Might I would love to train with you and I'll definitely keep that offer in mind." Izuku said practically beaming with happiness." "That's great to hear Young Midoriya, in that case meet me at Dagobah Municipal Beach at 6:00 in the morning tomorrow okay." All Might said. "Okay I'll be there!" Izuku beamed with enough happiness that it could resemble a flash bang.

Time skip brought to you by me on a computer at 2:00 in the morning telling myself to go to sleep.

Izuku POV

I woke up extra early so I could make it to the beach and be energized. As soon as I got there I saw All Might in muscle form. I greeted him and he explained to me the ten month training regiment.
Month 1
Even though I had amazing strength my endurance was not up to par, so the majority of the month was spent doing muscular endurance training. (Btw his inhuman endurance only affected his running not his muscular endurance.)

Month 2
I have built a little bit more endurance compared to my first month so now I can actually keep going for 5 hours before collapsing and 2 hours before feeling tired. I've also noticed that in addition to training my body I need to train my mind too so back to studying I guess.
Month 3
I think I can start training my quirk now since I have no idea what I can do, but I've decided to name my quirk mechanization since I can mechanize parts of my body. I guess with my quirk I started getting an interest in anything mechanical so in addition to my training and studying I started repairing things I found from the mounds of trash from the beach. So far I've repaired a Electric Guitar and a Amp

 So far I've repaired a Electric Guitar and a Amp