Make Way to Start the Revolution-Chapter 3(part 2)

Izuku POV

As I got off my bus to go to the exam area I see that brunette that helped me earlier as I was about to go thank her I was stopped by that blue haired person that called me out earlier. "You aren't going interrupt other people during the exam are you."
The boy asks in a annoyed tone. I just stand there looking down in embarrassment from suddenly being put on the spot

Everyone else is just staring at me "Hey isn't that the guy that pissed himself in the lecture hall." Someone in the crowd said. I swear if anyone could listen hard enough you could hear 'Thats one less rival.'Everyone one else thinks

After that, I steel my nerves and get ready to start. Everyone else in the crowd is surprised by my confidence since it was conjured in an instant. As I'm mentally preparing myself even more I hear one thing that sets me off, "GO!" Just like that I build my Mech-Angel and fly into the battle center, everyone else was expecting a countdown or something, "What are you waiting for a count down, there are no countdowns in a real fight now move like the other kid." As soon as our proctor announced that everyone else finally started, while I was already getting my fill on points.

After five minutes of slashing, stabbing, punching, kicking, stomping, and shooting, I've gathered around 62 points. 'I think I have enough points about now.' I say in my mind. As I'm jogging around the ground started to shake uncontrollably, I look up to the buildings and see the zero pointer. In that moment I'm absolutely frozen in fear because of its size, my body keeps telling me to run away but I can't, that's until I hear "h-help." a very weak feminine voice said, as I look over I see the nice girl that helped me earlier. "It'd be a bad omen if you fell on your face right." Replayed in my head and before I knew it I felt a surge of power again like I did during the sludge incident, Seconds felt like years in that moment, I couldn't think about anything other than saving her. When I someone road-crusher to get to her faster I don't make what I wanted instead I got a black and blue hover board that got me to her faster than road-crusher ever could, there wasn't enough time to get her out of the rubble so I made the stupidest choice ever I hit the 'Fuck It' button.

I quickly built smack-hands and un-summoned the hover board, I started to hold up the gigantuan mech from crushing the brunette, everyone else and the girl were staring in awe at my raw strength, as I'm holding it up I feel my muscles tearing, blood vessels popping, and my body being crushed from the overwhelming pressure. My strength was fading from my body as I also saw the blood spewing out from smack-hands. In a last ditch effort I attempted to push the mech back, I dumped every last bit of strength I had into just the push after a few moments the beast started to tip over 'I prevailed' I said in my mind as the mech exploded on impact due to its weight.

After that fight of life and death I focused on healing my body so that I can walk again, I summoned some more strength from the little I had left to get it off the girl who was still staring at me in awe, I picked her up bridal style to her surprise and started walking the blue haired boy stopped me and started speaking, "I'm sorry about earlier ple-." Was all he said before I cut him off, "Not now I'm pretty tired okay." I say in a warm and exhausted like tone, after that small talk I walked to what I assumed was the nurse. "Excuse me nurse I've got someone injured here." I said exhausted as I present the girl, "I see her but are you okay sonny your completely broken." She says in a worried tone, "I'm fine I'll actually heal up in a couple hours." I say in a exhausted voice, "EHHH/WHATT/ARE YOU SERIOUS." Was all I heard from everyone until I started walking out of the testing area.

On my way home I was getting looks from everyone like I was some delinquent or something so I just ignored them, until I saw a orange haired girl with a ponytail 'There's only one person I know with that hair.' I thought (Izuku healed himself more on the way home) "Hey Itsuka." I said brightly.

Itsuka POV
"Hey Itsuka" I heard a bright voice say, I turned around to see a very beat up boy with green hair. "Oh hey what's up I-zu-ku." I said with pauses because I realized just how bad he was torn up, "Oh my god what happened to you." I said worried, "Just the U.A practical testing you know fighting the robots holding up a zero pointer." He said nonchalantly "Wait you held up a zero pointer." I said surprised, "Yeah I destroyed it too, also can you help me home." He said pointing to his wounds that haven't healed. I just nodded at this fact and also amazed the he managed to destroy a zero pointer.

Third Person POV

Izuku just leaned on Itsuka's shoulder, Itsuka slightly blushed at this while thinking 'Do I like him', Izuku thought nothing of her blushing so they just continued to Izuku's home, 20 minutes later they reached Izuku's home, "Thanks for this Itsuka, I'll see ya later then and I hope we both passed." Izuku said, "Yeah same here." Itsuka said before hugging our green haired friend. Both of them were beet red from this, Itsuka ended up running off leaving Izuku alone.
Izuku knocked on his door to see his mom open it, before she can unleash a flurry of questions Izuku said "Mom don't worry I'm fine." So after that statement she just nods. "Food is in the fridge if you want to eat honey." Mama Inko said, "Okay I'll eat later." I said before showering and getting ready to sleep. 'Today was a good day' was all Izuku could think before drifting off into sleep.