Epilouge

After about a year in college, I dropped out to pursue my singing dreams and moved back to Los Angeles with Luke.

Luke and his friends/bandmates dropped out before me to continue their band. They got even more popular by the minute, but I didn't want to start my singing career after Luke gets famous, or I would be known as a fame whore or I'm just famous because Luke and I are close.

I wanted to get famous on my own, and so I did.

Here I am, in my studio writing new songs for my first ever album.

"Hey there." Luke walks in, holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Lukey." I continue writing sloppy lyrics for a new song, Tattooed Heart.

"You've been up since the morning, take a break." He plops himself right next to me, setting the drink on the table.

"You're sitting on my song ideas!" I laugh, pushing him up.

"I'm sorry, love." He scatters the sheets off the couch, sitting down next to me again.

"What's this?" He takes the the song I was working out of my hands.

"You always had that little something. Baby, you don't need to play no games. All I need is for you to love me. Just to get the blood rushing through my veins." Luke read, nodding at my work,"It's good but."

"What?" I take the song back.

"It would make more sense if it went like." He paused, thinking of something quick.

"You don't need alot of money. Honey you don't have to play no games. All I need is all your loving. To get the blood rushing through my veins." He smiles at his 5 second idea.

"No, I'm not." I begin,"Wait, that actually sounds good."

"You're welcome." He smiles,"I have to get going, the boys and I are writing some new songs too."

I wave bye to Luke as he left the building.

I slumped on the couch, letting out an exhausted sigh.

I need to get this song done, so I can complete my album.

"Harry." I turn to my left,"You got any ideas?"

Ever since last year, when school really started to get harder, I just saw illusions of Harry actually here with me.

Call me crazy, but I think it's his spirit lurking around or it's just my imagination. Either way, it's really helping me get through tough times.

"You should make the song sound classy." He says, turning towards me.

"Classy?"

"Like in the 5o's kind of classy." He plays with his pale fingers,"Like those shoo bops vocals." He laughs at his impressions of the classical 50's.

"That's actually not a bad idea." I turn my attention to my messy lyrics,"Thanks Harry." I turn back, but his figure was already gone.

I sigh and force myself off the couch and into the recording booth.

"Okay." I breathe

I begin to snap my fingers to go with the rhythm.

"You don't need alot of money. Honey you don't have to play no games. All I need is all your loving. To get the blood rushing through my veins." I sing out, stopping my snapping and stopping the recording.

That should do for today. It's not much, but it's way better than nothing.

I collect my belongings and exit the building, ready to just head home and sleep.

By the time I came home, Luke had beat me and was currently sitting on the couch occupied with his phone.

"Hey love." He smiles, getting up and kissing my forehead.

"Hi." I smile back, returning the kiss, but on his lips.

"You wanna grab something to eat?" He asks, already grabbing his car keys.

"Sounds good. Just lemme grab a sweater real quick, then I'll meet you outside."

He nods, proceeding out to the car.

I jog up to the room that Luke and I share, quickly grabbing a random sweater off the hanger and run out.

While rushing out, I knocked something down.

Turning around, I see the framed photo of me and Harry lying on the floor.

I run back to it, picking it off the ground, happy it didn't shatter into pieces.

I stare at it for a while, really missing these days. The letter he gave me right before he passed away was still neatly folded in the back.

Oh, how I miss him.

I set the photo back to where it was, heading to Luke's car.

"You alright?" He asks once I take a seat.

"Yeah." I smile,"Just thinking about Harry."

"I love you." He reaches over and touches my shoulder.

"Love you more."I smile,"Oh and after dinner, I'm gonna do something so, you can go home without me."

"Where're you going?" Luke backs out of the driveway.

"Harry's tombstone." I mutter.

"What was that?"

"Harry's tombstone." I say a little bit louder.

"At night?" Luke asks,"That's kinda creepy."

"I haven't been to his grave in a while. I wanna say hi."

"Well, you're not going alone. I'll go with you."

"Thank you." I lean over and quickly kiss his cheek.

After a fast meal, Luke drove us to the beautiful graveyard.

Luke was tightly holding my hand as we quietly walk through the grass.

"I'll wait over there." Luke announces, walking a little further away once I stop at Harry's tombstone.

The sun was on the verge to set, so I could see some of my surroundings.

"Hey, Harry." I sit down next to his grave,"I didn't bring any flowers. I'm so horrible, huh?" I laugh at my awkwardness,"I miss you loads, and I still love you to this day." I smile, looking down at the grass,"I don't know what I'm supposed to say next because I always say these to you before I go to sleep. But I'll see you later." I kiss his tombstone, getting up and waving good-bye.

"You okay?" Luke wraps his arms around me.

"Perfect." I take this chance to kiss his soft lips.

"I love it when you do that." I chuckles, walking us back to the car.

"Yeah, well, I love you." I swing our hands back and forth.

I absolutely love my life and I couldn't ask for a better one.

If I'm not scared to try something new, then I know my life will be amazing in the future.

We all make mistakes, but we learn from them.

I'm just so grateful for everything in my life.

Live life to the fullest, and don't be scared.

I'm so sorry for the long wait, but here it is! The epilouge!

Harry's letter will be published in a minute.. :-)