Chapter-7

Damon. POV.

Its been 7 days when I last saw My princess. I only know how I have passed those days. These days I spent all my day in my office and night in Raven's room cuddling to her pillow and inhaling her scent. I am able to hear her voice all the day. I don't know how but when she is alone she talks to herself and tells herself what she did today. I think that she knows that I have put a voice recorder on her which will able me to hear what she says.

Today she will be back by 7:00 p.m . I have kept a track on her and about her schedule. Call me a creep or possesive . I only know how it was hard for me to give her space. I just hope she understands me and doesn't misunderstands my intentions. I heard Erina telling lies about me and Jasmine to her for which I hate her.

Its 6:30 p.m and I am going to pick her up from the airport. I have already sent my bodyguards to the airport for her protection. At 6:45 I was at the airport's waiting area and her flight has already landed.

I waited there for 5 minutes and saw the passengers from the China flight coming . Then i saw my angel. She was wearing my white shirt which was loose to her and blue jeans. Her brown hair were pulled into a bun. Looking at her face made my beating heart calm down and her wearing my shirt actually boosted my pride. When she saw me she threw her bag on the ground and ran towards me. I opened my arms and hugged her tightly and twirled her around. I put my face into her neck and inhaled her scent which I was missing and her beating heart told me that she is in my arms. When I put her down I held her face in my arms and kissed her softly on her lips fearing that she will break. It didn't matter to me that everyone was looking at us. For me she is the only one which matters. I guess tomorrow the whole world will know that she is mine.

After our sweet and passionate kiss I let her go and held her waist possesively

After our sweet and passionate kiss I let her go and held her waist possesively. I guestered for my bodyguards to bring her bag. She bit leaned on me. I knew that she was tired so i picked her up in bridal style and took her to the car. There I put her in my lap and she burried her face in my chest. I stroked her hair and she went to dream land. I softly kissed he forhead and softly said

 I softly kissed he forhead and softly said

"Sleep my little Princess. I will take care of you."

When we reached at my house. I again picked her up and brought her to my room. None of my guards dared to look in her way . They all had their gazes on the ground.