Chapter-8

Rose. POV.

Silence is what I hear now. Damon is quiet from the moment I told him about everything about my past. He is looking down and I could see him clenching his fists.

I could feel his anger. I know how it feels. He must be feeling disgusted by me.
He must be feeling that I lied to him.

I know I could trust him but how can I trust my past.
How can he casually accept a divorced woman?
How can he accept a girl living with a fake identity?
How can he accept a girl who ran away from her home?

I know I don't deserve him. He is actually a very nice and loving man to whom I love deeply. I know how he felt when i left for china because I hacked his security system and saw him through his security cameras.

I looked at him again hoping for him to say something but he kept quiet. So I took a sigh and went towards our room and sat there looking blankly at the wall.

After 10 minutes I heard the slamming of the doors and after another 5 minutes I heard a car going away.

When I went downstairs I found no one. But I actually expected to find Damon here but I understand he must be feeling betrayed now.

So I again went back to the room and got ready for my hospital shift. I earlier decided to take a day off but now this house is scaring me. I hate to stay lonely after meeting Damon.

......

For the whole day I got busy in surgeries and I didn't even got a chance to eat anything. I delibreatly increased my shift to 7:00 p.m. and I didn't even got a chance to see my phone. I then took one week off for myself and to think through the things. I went to Camellia's parents home and picked Precious up who was glad to see him.

I brought him back to my lonely room as I have sent Selene to a tour as she always remain at home. So earlier I put some money into her account and sent her for a trip.

 So earlier I put some money into her account and sent her for a trip

When i entered my house Precious took my bag and ran towards my room. When i entered my room i saw Precious standing on the middle of the bed. I went towards him and kissed and petted his head and ran my fingures through his soft fur.

I took a bath and changed into blue shorts and a black Camisole. I went to the kitchen with a  excited Precious wagging his tail continuously  behind me.

 I went to the kitchen with a  excited Precious wagging his tail continuously  behind me