CHAPTER 13

2018/08/23

9:15 PM, Present Time

The following content is the interview between me and the agents that that mysterious email warned me about and it took place between 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM. They didn't allow me to record it so I don't have any pictures to show and the interview has been written by my point of view. The interview went as follows:

6:00 PM

"Here please have a seat. Suit yourself."- I said at the two "agents". The two agents (one male and one female) didn't hesitate to sit and I followed right back. I was genuinely scared. Those guys looked very intimidating. 

"Thank you for your hospitality mister. Let me introduce myself and my partner. I'm agent Jane and this right here is agent Toby. We come from an international organization known as the SCP Foundation. We would like to explain more but unfortunately, we have already said too much. Now we would like to skip right to the point. We already know about your encounters with the creature known as Slenderman. We would like to know all the details of your encounters with it."-The agent known as "Jane" said.

If this was a movie I would say that those two agents are by far the strangest I've seen. The agent known as Toby looked very weird with some big glasses and a hooded shirt while Jane had a very pale skin like she was wearing some sort of mask. Also what kind of agent has a butcher knife instead of a gun.

"Should I know at least how did you get my address? Or how did you get my personal email? Or why the email you sent to me didn't have any information that could be useful like who are you or when would you come?" - I questioned. I was very frustrated and angry at those people.

"This is not your concern. As for the email its just that the employes in the Boothworld branch cant be very precise.  Now please tell us what you know."- the agent insisted.

Something didn't fit very well. Who were those guys and what was their real goal? They had it written in their eyes that they would do anything to get information from me. I didn't have any choice but to tell them everything I know.

***

"So you think that this FATE guy saved from him for some reason that are still unknown to you and that you don't have any idea about his identity. Well, I guess that's it."- Agent Jane said and got up from the chair. Agent Toby soon followed. It was very weird that he didn't say any word during the entire interview.

"Thank you, mister T***. We will be in touch with each over. Don't you worry. We will make sure that everything is going to return to normal for you. We should leave now."- Agent Jane said.

I didn't utter a single word as agents made their way to the front door and left, closing the door behind them. I'm even more clueless than I was before.

Present Time

An hour later I received an email with the following content:

"Dear Mister Egli 

SCP Foundation thanks you for your cooperation. We hope that you could work with us again in the future.

Sincerely SCP Foundation."

Also with email was attached the following photo:

I don't know if I should belive them or not. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

YOU...

CAN'T...

BELIEVE...