"NO" WHERE BRIDGE

FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAINS ALL THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN EGLI AND FAIRMOUNT EVAN ALSO KNOWN AS "HABIT". MOST OF THE CONVERSATION WAS RECOVERED BY EGLIS NOTES BUT SOME PARTS ARE ADDED FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018/09/11

11:11 PM

*COUGH*  *COUGH*

"YOU... You are a monster", I said in a low voice while falling to the ground. I was tired even though I don't remember anything from yesterday. This HABIT thing is a real monster.

"Monster... I'm no monster, I'm a demon. I am HABIT. Not even god can hide from me." HABIT said with a wide smile on his face. He then continued: "Now, you are going to tell me what I need to know. I've wasted day and I've gotten nothing in return. Now if you don't give me the answer I want thing will not go very well well for you".

"I've told you over. I don't know what are talking about. What is the place? Where have you taken me?", I said while looking around. The place looked like a bridge or something like that. I didn't know what to say anymore. 

"Well, I guess its time to say goodbye then.", he said while taking a knife out of his pocket getting ready to...

"THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY".

HABIT turned around to see who talked and I followed. When I turned around I saw a hooded person walking at us.

"Well, Well, Well. Look who decided to make an appearance today. Do you need anything, FATE?" HABIT said. A large grin formed in his mouth.

I was shocked. This guy was FATE. From where I was standing I couldn't see his face.

"Yes, I do HABIT. I think I'm going to take Egli and leave now. You have done enough.", FATE said with a commanding voice.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that partner. I think you are very well aware that this boy knows something that he shouldn't.", HABIT said.

"Yes. Yes, he knows but not right. know." FATE said. 

I really am clueless right now. 

"I see. It hasn't happened yet, right?", HABIT said.

"YES".

HABIT then turned to me and said: "Well boy I think you got lucky this time. Now go with mister FATE there. Don't worry he won't bite."

This guy was really annoying but I know what he is capable of. What happened yesterday...

"Well, go now", HABIT said.

I got up and walked to the hooded guy. He was trying to hide his face. FATE glanced back at HABIT one more time and without uttering a single word started walking. I had no CH01C3 so I followed the hooded person as we drifted in the darkness.