Just a normal day..........

3 days until they find Kai....

after hours of fighting the ninja finally stopped and said that they would discuss it later. After a good night's sleep things finally went back to normal on the bounty. But Kai wasn't there, of course everyone else didn't notice. Not even Lloyd. Except when he was meditating Wu saw visions of the ninja fighting yesterday. He saw them fighting, and he saw Kai. then another vision flashed by showing the ninja once more. But when the vision flashed back to Kai.. He was gone. Wu was worried what these visions meant but he acted normal. He would have to more meditating. But he would have to do that later. The ninja were fighting with each other with what was to happen to Kai and Lloyd's child. With a sigh he got up and walked out of his quarters. he quietly closed the door but slammed his bamboo staff onto the floor. The ninja stopped fighting and looked over at sensei. " You will all stop fighting right this instant! The decision of what is going to happen to the unborn child of Lloyd and Kai will be decided by them! And whatever they decide on you will all agree with!  And if any of you disregard what I have said you will be punished severely! Now say sorry to Lloyd." Sensei said. They all bowed and looked over at Lloyd. They all gave their respects to him. " I'm glad it came out of your mouth brother or it would've been more terrible if it came from me." Garmadon said as he walked over to Wu. " Now Ninja come here I have something important to say. Kai has gone missing. He has been missing since you guys fighted yesterday." Wu said. This shocked the others that this happened. But It shocked and hurt Lloyd the most. How could he not have none that his own boyfriend was missing? The love of his life that was carrying his child?!?! Soon they started looking all over the bounty. But they couldn't find him. It was soon getting dark and everyone was tired, they decided that they were going to continue the search in the morning.

________________________________________________________________________________

2 days before they find Kai 

It was morning and the ninja woke up to here someone walking onto the bounty. They all grabbed there weapons and walked out onto the deck. When they all got out of there rooms the only person they saw was Lloyd pacing back and forth. " Lloyd. Son  you're up early." Garmadon said surprised. " I've been up since 3:00 A.M looking for Kai.." Lloyd said as he stopped pacing. they all stood there shocked by what Lloyd just said. " You've what????!!!!!" Jay semi-shouted. " I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes All I saw was Kai being injured......or.....or....or worse." He said starting to tear up. Nya walks over to him as he Collapses into her arms crying. Zane, cole, and Jay all look at Lloyd with sorrow. They Knew that all of this happened because they didn't accept that Lloyd and Kai were going to have a kid and that it was their decision. They all walked off to go find Kai as Nya stayed behind to comfort Lloyd. After a few minutes the others returned without Kai. Wu walked out of his quarters and onto the deck of the bounty. " Ninja. I gave important news..Kai Is still alive I saw him fall through that hole that was caused by cole when you guys were fighting a couple days ago." Wu said.

________________________________________________________________________________

the day they find Kai.

Wu had just told them that Kai was alive but underwater unconscious. Nya and Lloyd both got up and ran over to the edge of the bounty. They both dove off of the sides and into the water. The others followed close behind. As they all swimmed around trying to find him Lloyd saw a flash of red from the corner of his eyes. He quickly turned around and swam towards it. When he got close enough he saw Kai Lying limp on the ocean floor. He used all of his strength to get himself to kai. Nya saw him and quickly glided through the water towards the two of them. She grabbed kai and helped Lloyd pull him up towards the surface. When they got up to the surface they saw the others already on the bounty. " GUYS WE FOUND HIM!" Lloyd yelled. They threw a couple ropes over the side and pulled them up......

to be continued.

hey sorry guys. i had to go to bed. I will continue this later bye! I hope you're enjoying this book!