please..............come back to me

Kai's POV.

I can't believe I just did that. I just stabbed Lloyd in the heart....... I pulled the sword out and Lloyd fell to the ground. I drop the sword and run over to him. " Lloyd????? Lloyd?????" I say. He wasn't responding. " It will take an hour for him to regain consciousness." Garmadon said. I picked him up and carried him to the bounty and lied him down on his bed. I grabbed a chair and sat there waiting for him to wake up.

* timeskip*

It's been 3 hours and Lloyd still hasn't woken up. I'm starting to get worried. What if I killed him??!! I don't know what to do. " Lloyd please............please wake up" I said as tears fell down my face. Nya walked in and saw me crying. " Kai?" she said. I got up and ran over to her. " He's not waking up." I said. " Hey.......Hey.......It's okay. He'll wake up soon." she said. I turned back and looked at him lying there. And I remembered the time we danced together on that cliff during the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. 

*FLASHBACK!*

It was almost sunset and Lloyd forced me to go on this picnic with him. As we were flying along on his dragon I asked him where we were going. " Hey Where are we going?" I asked. " A cliff. With the most amazing view you will ever see." He said smiling a bit. A couple minutes later we finally arrive. He grabs this picnic basket and blanket and walks off towards the edge of the cliff. I follow behind him, And when I got there I looked down and saw all of ninjago and the most beautiful sunset ever. As we sat there eating these amazing sandwiches he made I look over to him and our eyes lock. He sets down his sandwich and stands up holding out his hand. " Care to dance?" He said. And I gladly accepted. He started this song on his phone and then set it down. He grabs my hands and we start to dance. As we dance I look into his eyes and he smiles. We both lean in and kiss.

*END FLASHBACK!*

" Please.......come back to me."I say and give a kiss on his forehead. Then I walk out of his room and go hang out with the others.