waking up to you.

it's been 2 days since Kai stabbing Lloyd and he still hasn't woken up. Kai was at a restaurant walking out when he got a call from Nya. " Yes?" He said. " It's Lloyd....." She said. " What????!!!!!!! did something happen????!!!!!!" Kai semi shouted. " Nothing.......Kai.......Lloyds awake" She said. Kai almost dropped his phone because he was so shocked by what his sister had said. " Okay thanks." He said then hung up. He put the phone in his pocket and bolted down the road towards the bounty. When he got there he ran into Lloyd's bedroom to see the others standing there. He looked over at Lloyd who was starting to wake up. When Lloyd woke up he was almost crushed by Kai as he jumped into the bed hugging him. " LLOYD!" Kai yelled. " Hey."Lloyd said hugging Kai. When they broke the hug Lloyd put his hand on Kai's belly. " Bad things have to stop happening to us. I'm missing to much" He said. " I know. I was beginning to wonder if any of us were going to be awake or together for my pregnancy" Kai said. They both got off the bed and walked out of the room with everyone else following behind. " Lloyd! I'm very glad you're awake." Garmadon said as he hugged his son. As the others said hi to Lloyd and said they were happy he wasn't dead Kai walked over to the edge and stared off at the sunset. Lloyd noticed him and walked over. " Hey be careful you really haven't had any luck with the sides of this ship" He said as he wrapped his arms around Kai. " I know." Kai said sighing a bit. " Hey what's wrong?" Lloyd said looking at kai. " It's just........It's just.......It's just that i'm scared that I might lose you. With everything that has happened in the past week. I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. And I don't want that." Kai said. " You won't lose me no matter what........Hey if your so afraid of losing me then why don't we leave?" Lloyd said. " What? what do you mean let's leave?" Kai said turning around to look at Lloyd. " Let's leave the ninja's...Let's leave the team and go buy our own house? We can live there and we can raise our child there. And you won't have to worry about losing me." He said. " Alright Let's do that. But we can't tell the others. Not just yet." Kai said. " Alright. We won't tell the others. It'll be our little secret." Lloyd said.