guest?...ball?

A/n: ok sine on one helped me in picking a boy im putting maters into my own hands

Y/n POV
I was done singing my song and suddenly someone appeared in front of me .I looked up because the person was a few inches taller then me .my e/c  eyes met beautiful red eyes ."hello dear."the person said when I observed him better I noticed he was royalty , then it hit me 'he's the new king ' . I bowed "I'm so sorry your Highness. I didn't mean to bump into you ." I felt his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. My eyes met his again. "Its alright dear. Say I have a request for you." I looked at him in confusion.
"Y-yes...?". I said in a quite voice ."I want you to be my guest at the ball tonight. Will you accept my request" I looked at him in pure shock ." m-me at the ball....I'm really honored my lord but I don't have a dress for the ball." "Oh don't wort about that you can borrow a dress from the castle and stay for as long as you want " I looked at him again and nodded my head not sure if I should say no to someone who is royal . I saw him smirk and take my hand . he leaded me to the castle and to a room."mia!" He yelled. A girl came into the room .

 A girl came into the room

" yes your Highness. " "I want you to dress her in the most finest dress we have and you may use some of the family jewelry to finish the touch , ok"
The girl bowed .the king left the room and the he girl names mia started searching for a dress ."here you go miss" she gave me a beautiful white dress .I smiled at her " call me y/n " she smiled and helped me get ready.

#time skip to the time of the ball#

I was leaded to the ball room by a guard .it was a while but then I saw two big doors .the guard pushed it open o reveal the ball room with many people there , mostly women .I looked at the prince .our eyes locked

I know he's royal and all but I thought that he was cute

I know he's royal and all but I thought that he was cute .my cheeks flush ref and I look at the other direction .

Lukas POV
I watched her from my throne and I have to say ...she immediately took my breath away. Her beauty was out of this world .I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see my mother smile at me.
"Is this the girl you ran to earlier?" My mother said .I nodded my head and smiled .my mother smiled at me ."you sure have chosen a beauty my son and keep in mind .don't let her get away ." I smirked at my Mother's words ."I'm not planning to let her go anywhere anytime swith
She smiled and walked to the girl with beauty that was not from this world. 'Oh don't you worry mother I will make her stay even if I have to force her to stay.' I thought to myself.

Queen Melissa's POV
I walked to the girl and tapped on her shoulder getting her attention. She looked at me with those beautiful e/c eyes and bowed to show me that she had manners .I giggled ."no need for that my dear" she looked at me again and gave me a warm smile ' I see why my son had taken a big liking to her .she is beautiful, well manned and .....really shy' "hello your Highness " I gave her a smile "please call me Melissa, my dear." She nodded her head ."of course . my name is y/n .......Melissa " I could tell she found it  really weird to call me by my first name ."well nice to meet the woman my son had taken taken an interest in " she looked at me like she had just been shot in the head ."w-what..."

Hello sorry I'm late with this chapter .I had trouble with choosing a king ...................yeah don't blame me .also hope you liked it

702 words
Mshadowlane out (/-<)/