dream???war!!!

Me: hey guys I'm at school right now but that don't mean I'll leave you in the dark ... So you guys were probably wondering .who is this ayato misa I fell in love with?
Well you are lucky that this chapter will explain every little detail. So I'm going to go find science ...yes I'm still a male.
*leaves the room to find science*

In y/n's dreamland(y/n's POV)
I was I a garden that looked similar to my brothers but it had less flowers.
"Ayato!"I heated a little voice say.I turned into the direction the voice came from to find a mini ...ME!!!.'what the hell'
The little version of ran to a boy with black hair and brown eyes.
'I-is that .. Ayato?' The little boy hugged the little version of me.
"There you are y/n. I've been looking for you." He smiled at the little girl. She gave him a little giggle. He blushed a little while looking away from her 'why is she so cute?' I heard a boys voice say. It was ayato's voice.
"Y-y/n can I tell you something?"
The little girl tilted her head to the side with a smile on her face. His face exploded into different shades of red.'c-c-come on ayato you can tell h-her. I can tell her I love her' he looked at her."y/n..I...I love you....I want you to be my future bride...."the little girl looked at him and her smile was bigger now."I love you too ayato. I promise that when I'm older I will be your wife." He smiled and hugged her like she would leave him for another. I heard him sobbing .the little girl pulled away to look at him. "A-ayato why are you crying?" He shook his head."I'm just so happy that you said yes.i ...I thought that you would think of me as a friend but ...I'm happy"she smiled and they hugged again.

'Me and ayato knew each other since childhood but how come I didn't remember him.' I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a big explosion. Another boy came running out of the castle and to the little boy and girl.'b-brother!'"WE HAVE TO GO NOW. WE ARE UNDER ATTACK." He grabbed both of their hands and ran but was soon stopped by two guards. They started to fight my brother and he was soon knocked out and so was ayato.
'How did the knock him out while they were fighting my brother.'the little girl stared crying which caught the attention of the two guards.
"This little one will make a great servant ant the castle don't you think.?"the one on the right said and the one on the left nodded. They out the little girl in a chain and took her to the castle that was 4days away.'so this ...is why I I forgot them all. I was turned into a slave and ....ran to the orphanage... I remember everything.'I looked up to see the mini me looking at me.
"Don't forget who you are older me"she smiled and vanished into thin air.

When y/n wakes up.

I woke up to see ayato looking at me with a smile. I Blushed and looked away. I heard him chuckle which made me look at him.
"Morning princess~""morning ayato." I cuddled closer to him
And he put his head on his hand so he could look at me.
"Ayato?" He looked into my eyes."yes?"........"do you remember our promise?"his eyes widen when those words left my mouth."you remember!"I nodded my head and gave him a smile."yes I remember... everything." He smiled and tears fell from his cheeks"why are you crying ayato?" His eyes widen again. He gave me a smile and kissed my hand ."its notting love .its nothing" we staid in bed for a while longer .

'I wonder what alf-lukas is doing now'

Me:*coming into the room. I turned back into a girl.*I'm back guys and I'm a girl again .
N-sans:*runs into the room and hugs me tightly* I missed your body so so so so so much.
Me: is it because it was wears kissing a guy.
N-sans:*snuggles into my hair*yeah.
Me:*turns around to hug him*aaaaw I love you to nighty.
*kisses him*
N-sans:*face blows into a giant blue hue *
Me:*giggles* anyway we got to go.love you my pups.
N-sans:y-yeah bye nightmares.

Mshadowlane and n-sand out (>3<)