my new dragon friend?

Ok I'm back and this chapter is going to be in Monica's POV .
So don't get confused.

BTW people I'm gonna use my gacha characters for this story.
The girl is me/Monica and the boy is ???/brimstone

On with the story.
____________________________________

I had been thrown into this filthy dungeon . In front of me was a boy who looked like he was a year or two older then me.
He looked beaten up.

"What happened to you?"

"Like all of us. My magic is being used for evil. How do you think this Kingdome got it's riches."

My eyes widen is surprise.

"Wait you are the dragon from the legends!?!"

He nodded his head. "The king and queen would send to kingdoms for their riches of the win a war for them . I hate this."

"How long have you been in here?"
I asked out of curiosity.

"Almost five centuries."

'what...he had been in here for five hundred years. Is...is this what my kind is for these humans....just a toy to use for their own pleasure.'

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Your eyes....they are red."

I looked at him and nodded my head.

" I'm just like you but I'm a different type of monster."

"What kind?" He asked.

"That is classified...I can't tell people what I am .I might put my fellow monsters their lives at risk."

He nodded understanding what I mean.
I looked around trying to find a way out. My eyes soon landed on a corner of the dungeon. There was a big hole in it. I tried using my magic to get out.

'come on....come on'

Soon the cuffs fell to the ground .
I smiled at my success.

I walked up to the boy...no man. The closer I got the handsomer he was.
I felt heat rising to my cheeks .

I ignored it and helped him. He smiled when the cuffs fell to the ground.

"Thank you...how may I repay you."
He said bowing down to me.

"I want you to help me find out why the humans are mistreating all monsters. I know they are doing it to make our lives miserable but I can't help but feel like there is more to it.
I have also noticed Lukas using magic but he is human."

"That could only mean one thing then."he said.

"He is using monsters to get magic."

He nodded again and smiled.

"I'm  brimstone ,princess"

"Oh nice to meet you brimstone I'm monica and ...how did you know I was a princess?"

"You smell like rosemary. Every princess I came across smelled like a flower. You might be the sweetest one I have smelled by far."

A huge blush appeared on my face. He chuckled at my reaction.

"L-lets go...we don't have much time. We have to find out what really is going on and help my sister-in-law."

I created a huge blast into the wall which surprised me because it was so loud that no guard heard it. Both me and brimstone. Looked at each other and nodded.

Brimstone turned into his dragon form and I claimed on his back.
We flew into the air.

'dont worry y/n I will be back soon'

______________________________________

This chapter is finally done. It is hard enough to write a chapter without wringing it down on paper and now I made more changes to this twisted story.
Hope you liked this part tho.
Keep reading to find out what will happen in the next chapter.
It will be uploaded next week.