The United States of Superpowered Earth (Left-Leaning College State)

Motto

"Who am I? What's your Superpower?"

Region

The West Pacific

Influence
Zero

Civil Rights: Excellent

Economy: Strong

Political Freedom: Excellent

Superpowered Earth

Population 5 million

Currency: New Earth Coin Credits

Animal: Tardigrade

The United States of Superpowered Earth is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 5 million Superpowered Earthians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 9.7%.

The strong Superpowered Earthian economy, worth 266 billion New Earth Coin Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 53,279 New Earth Coin Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.

Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Superpowered Earth's national animal is the Tardigrade, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.

Superpowered Earth is ranked 98,963rd in the world and 3,616th in the West Pacific for Most Rebellious Youth, scoring -4 on the Stark-Dean Displacement Index.