The United States of Superpowered Earth (Inoffensive Centrist Democracy)

1 Week Update

Region

The West Pacific

Influence: Hatchling

Civil Rights: Average

Economy: Strong

Political Freedom: Excellent

Superpowered Earth

Population: 18 million

Currency: New Earth Coin Credits

Animal: Tardigrade

The United States of Superpowered Earth is a tiny, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 18 million Superpowered Earthians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Welfare, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 13.9%.

The strong Superpowered Earthian economy, worth 1.02 trillion New Earth Coin Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 56,867 New Earth Coin Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.

Cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them, moonshine has made a resurgence, the police turn a blind eye to desecration if it's done in the name of religion or protest, and former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Superpowered Earth's national animal is the Tardigrade, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.

Superpowered Earth is ranked 93,141st in the world and 3,302nd in the West Pacific for Most Corrupt Governments, with 1.97 Kickbacks per hour.