Rebuilding Trust: part2

Anakin's pov:

I was sitting next to the girl waiting for her to wake up. She got injured a lot and I could tell they weren't all from earlier. Some of them were a lot older. I just could imagine how long she was beaten like that. The girl was still unconscious and I started to worry.I waited a few more hours and she finally woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and groaned in pain. I looked at her and I could tell she was surprised that someone was looking after her. "How are you feeling?", I asked her and she tried to sit up. "I'm fine.", she answered quickly, but she was in pain. "I should tell Master Che you're awake.", I said and was about to leave, but she told me not to. "No. No, she...just wants to talk about what happened." II knew she really didn't want to talk about it and so I went back and sat back down next to her. "What's your name?", I asked after a while of silence. "Ahsoka.", she answered me. "Well, I'm Anakin Skywalker.", I started and she looked at me. "I know who you are. Everyone knows who you are.", she told me and I knew she was right. It was hard being the chosen one, even if I still thought this wasn't true. Sure I had a higher midichlorian count than anyone else, but that didn't mean I was special.

"How long have I been unconscious?", the girl asked and I got back to her with my attention. "Just some hours.", I answered her calmly, but she got upset. "What? No, I have to go or he will-", she wanted to go, but I held her and laid her back down. "Stay here. Your master can't do something to you. He is not longer your master. The council thinks about expelling him from the order. He can't hurt you anymore.", I tried to calm her down. It kind of worked, but she was still very upset. "But, he, he will blame me for all this, no they-", she started and I saw the fear in her eyes. "Hey, I won't let him hurt you. He can't hurt you anymore, I promise you. You're safe now.", I told her and she seemed to relax. The door opened and Master Che and Master Plo came in. "Little 'Soka, how are you feeling?", he asked and came to the other side of the bed. Master Che checked on her heartbeat and stuff. "I'm fine, Master Plo.", she answered and looked at him and then at Master Che. "Mmmhh, I don't think so, Ahsoka. Your blood pressure is too low and you do have some broken bones and several burns all over your body and your montral is almost damaged.", Master Che sighed. "Masters, you need to leave. Ahsoka, here, has to rest.", Master Che said and I left with Master Plo. Ahsoka got another IV in her arm and fell asleep again.

I stood outside of the room with Master Plo watching her sleeping body through the glass wall. Master Plo sighed. "You know her?", I asked. "Yes, I've found her and brought her to the temple. She was three at this time." "She'll make it.", I told him and he looked at Ahsoka once more. "Sure she will, I just don't get it how her master could do that to her.", He sighed. "We're two. Who was her master?", I questioned. "Master Pong Krell.", he said and left.