Chapter 6

Shirayuki's POV

After finishing the class we head back.  We all changed into our uniforms and went to the next cloass. Me and Kiki we're talking abit before we moved on to the next lesson. Biography is next. Yay.. *sigh*
The teacher came in and had a serious look at me. After putting his stuff down he told me to go outside. I did as told. He went outside and gave me a piece of paper. I asked him why and he just glared. I took a step back. He then said
"Use that paper to collect info about the class. Rumours said that your class is unusual. Most people trust you even people who think your class is weird. So i believe in you and write down every single thing you know"
I nodded
"But why did you glare at me?"
I asked
"So it'll look like im scolding you."
He answered
"DONT.Tell.ANY.One"
He said furiously. 
I went inside and sat down. We began the lesson. It was boring like always. Lesson ends and we went outside for lunch. Again i barely made it alive with the crowd of girls. I made it and sat next Kiki. This time i brought my own lunch. But my parents didnt notice. I sat and ate. Again
Mitsuhide and Zen we're sitting with us. Again we got glares from girls all around. We ate lunch and went to class again. It goes normally and we went home. I went to my bike and unlocked it. Soon i rode off. I reached home and looked at the calender. I saw tommorow was a typhoon alert. Every student must walk to school. It wasnt very far but it isnt close either. Tommorow is an entire lesson day with Mr. Haroshi. I want to go to his class i really do. So i just went inside. Food was on table. My mom told me my dad was sleeping so i had to be quiet. I ate my food and took a shower. I wore my pyjamas and read a book like always. My mom came and kissed me in the fore head, and left. I went to sleep.  In the morning the typhoon began. My dad had to stay home from the typhoon while i go to school. No fair!. I went down in my uniform, my mom greeted me with a smile and i sat down. My dad was drinking his coffee. I ate breakfast and went outside. My school was cut short because of the typhoon. So i usually go home at 3 and now im going home at 11.00 Yes!!!. I packed my things and left. My parents told me to be carefull and with that i left. While i was walking i saw a mysterious figure walking. I got creeped out but walked on. I reached to school with out any other problems but im still a little creeped out. I saw Mitsuhide and Kiki Talking. Kiki was emotionless as always, meanwhole mitsuhide was blushing a little. I chuckled a bit before entering. I went to my locker and put my stuff.
(Narrator)
Little did Shirayuki know the black figure she saw before was there behind her back watching her every move. While shirayuki not noticing anything due to the typhoon

---------------
Maybe shorter or is it just me? Idk
The next chapter is going to be interesting.. just you see..

Word count: 573 words