chapter 12

Yo!! Its me im back uwu. Although i promised ill end my hiatus for awhile (in my second book wink wink) i still havent uploaded on this book!! Aaaa and im sorry. If you havent read my not very new book, i wanted to let you know that i have improved in manners, language and grammar. I have a fair grip on english, and my vocabulary has improved strongly. Without further adieu, Chapter 12 of "School Days" Begin!!

Shirayuki's Point Of View
Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!! Why did i do that?!!! Im so embarrassed... I hope Zen doesnt think im weird, oh dear god forbid he does!!!

Zen is a nice guy! Im sure he doesnt think im weird! I hope..

Third person
Shirayuki felt her cheeks feel warm as she enters her own house. She honestly felt super embarrased with the interaction she had with her friend.

Could she even call Zen a friend anymore? More like crush than anything now.

The red head stayed in her room the entire night, studying plants and herbs to keep her mind off things.

Her mother was of course a little worried, but she didnt say anything.

Zen arrived at his own house and stepped in. He had his dinner and went into his room to finish his work, possibly to just keep his mind from what happened over dinner.

Zen sat in his chair looking dazed and a little pink. His brother will not let this go unnoticed as he asked the white haired what was wrong. At this Zen would usually brush it off with a polite manner, but now his face just turned red.

Zen's mother stopped midway from having her fork reach her mouth and Izana smirked lowly at the boy. The father raised his eyebrow at Zen's expression.

"Noth-Nothing is wrong lord brother." Zen closed his eyes.

"Is that so? Very well then."

He felt a vein pop at the memory. Zen shook his head and continued working.

Im hoping when i go to school, things wont be awkward between us.
Zen and Shirayuki thought.

(Admittedly short and i apologize, ill do better next time 🙇‍♀️)
(I know i said ill rewrite it but things didnt end well so here we are)