- No emotions - Part 13 -

– Next day – “y/n! Wait” I heard. No, Martinus. Don’t come. Faster y/n, walk! I start to run but he could grab me. I bit my lip and looked at him. “Why you just ran away yesterday?” I asked. “I… I can’t tell you” I said. “Baby steps y/n… remember… you have to trust me” he remembered me. I nodded. “Do you know my last name?” I asked. “Because that article of your father… yes… y/l/n. why?” he asked. “Do you know why he became in prison?” I asked. He shook his head. “My father knew your mother…” I whispered. “Really?” I nodded. “They were together in a volleyball team” “till she got poisoned” he said and looked down. “Do you know who has done it?” I asked. “No, they wouldn’t tell us… they are police! They have to tell us but they just didn’t” he said angry… oh no… If I tell him, that they found out that my father did it… he will be angry… and I will lose my only friend on this school…. But I can tell that he is innocent and he didn’t do it… “What are you thinking of?” he asked. “They… they think my dad did it. That’s the meaning of that letter I got thrown at my head yesterday…” I blurred out. “But he is innocent, someone loused him in it” I added fast. “You…your… dad…” he said backing off. “Martinus please… meet me after school… I will explain you everything. Please just give me a chance… just bc it ‘was’ my father doesn’t mean I’m like that to…” I said and looked down. “Of course… you are an other person. You are not like him… if he would have done it, like you said he is innocent. Okay… I’ll meet you after school” he said. I nodded. I’m going to take him to my father. He will explain everything and let hear the audio and all that stuff. I hope this will end good.