- No emotions - Part 15 -

“Gerd-Ann was an amazing person. And amazing mom. She told me about her kids often. Like you and your brother and sister. I never knew your names but for the rest we knew everything about each other. She was a good person. We were both the best in our volleyball team. Before the day we would play the match, I and gerd-ann trained. I said ‘we were going to get the other team down tomorrow’ she agreed and said we will win defiantly. But… after the half, when we were winning, she fell down. I couldn’t believe it. She wasn’t breathing anymore. She was my best friend and I lost her. They did investigations to who would have done it. They asked me questions to… then someone came up with an audio” he said and let him hear the audio. “That sounds like what you said the day before” Martinus whispered. “That’s what I thought to. But nobody had proof of it that I said that before. Only gerd-ann and me. “So they locked me up bc of murderer. They didn’t want you guys to know that I was the murderer. I don’t know why. The police normally says everything and doesn’t hold anything so there has to be someone in the police that does something to prevent that you know something. I think that someone wanted something from your mother Martinus. They needed something and they had to take her down. And blamed me for It.” he said and took the other hand of Martinus. “I swear I wouldn’t do anything to hurt your mother. We were close friends” he added. “It’s okay… I finally know the truth… can I tell this to anyone? Like my dad and sister and brother. They need to know the truth” he whispered. “You can’t Martinus” I said squeezing his hand. “They wouldn’t believe us…” I mumbled. “I will help searching” he said and stood up. “I will figure this out by myself. It is my business and not of you two” “dad, he’s right, we could help you. You can’t go anywhere” I whispered soft. He can’t come out or he will be locked up again. “Okay, fine” he sighed.