- no emotions - part 21 -

She stood up and went to the window. “Wow… these stars are just… amazing” she said and gave a look at me. “Yeah, I really like to look at it in the evening if I can’t sleep” I mumbled. I go stand next to her and looked at her. “You know… I really like you. I never thought this would happen ever again to me” she said and looked at me. “What do you mean?” “I never thought I would make another friend beside amber. I never thought I would feel…. Loved…” she smiled and snuggled her head into the crock of my neck. I hug her tight and close my eyes. I just enjoy the moment. “Hu?” she eventually blurred out. She looked out of the window. “What’ wrong?” “I swear I saw a man with black clothes standing there a few minutes ago” she swears. Hu? Is it the same guy that I saw downstairs? “I think I saw him to… when I got the mattress. “Come on” she said and went downstairs. She went out and began to run. “Wait” I said and run after her. We came into a forest. It was all dark… creepy. “Y/n, I think this is not a good idea. Something isn’t right” I said. “I think to… but… I have to know who thi… ahhhhhh” she screamed. A weird man had her and pointed knife to her heart. “y/n!” I screamed shocked. “Well well, if it isn’t y/n y/l/n, the daughter of Adam y/l/n” the man said.