MoM and DaD

[The drawing is mine, please ask before taking it from me ;-;]

Y/N's POV:

We all got sent home early because of the dismissal of classes.

My phone vibrates as I got a text message from Mom.

"Hey sweetie, we're waiting for you at home. I guess we got a little early, BUT we're actually waiting outside."

"They're home." I faced to Baldi.

"Well... That was early. We should hurry up" he replied.

We both hurry back home. I can see my mother and father from the distance.

I run over to them and hugged them.

"Hi Mom and Dad!" I said with joy.

Baldi catches up to you.

"Hello to you too Y/n!" they hugged back.

You three let go and your dad looks at Baldi with the "Who are you?" look.

"Oh... Mom, Dad... This is my boyfriend... Baldi!" You smiled nervously.

3rd Person View...

Your parents got a little bit suspicious of you.

"I thought you had great taste in men." your dad teased.

"F/N, that's enough... Baldi, we welcome you with open arms. If you somehow break my daughter's heart, me and her father will make sure to break every bone you have in your body." as y/n's mother said that everything began to be quiet.

"I'm just kidding!" she chuckles.

You all went inside. It was lunch time and you knew you had to cook something for you and both your parents.

You went in the kitchen and you decided to look at your old cookbook.

You heard Baldi excused himself and came into the kitchen, he noticed that you were troubled of what food you want to serve to your parents.

"How about pineapple pie for dessert and the main dish would be... " Baldi starts to flip around the pages of your cookbook.

"And maybe... Cobb Salad." he looked at you.

"Sure!" You replied.

"You cook, I'll help Mom and dad with the bags." You said.

"Isn't it suppose to be the way around?" Baldi chuckled.

"Psh! I can do it." You leave the kitchen and you walked into the living room where your mom and dad are sitting and chatting.

"Mom, Dad, would you like me to accompany you to your bedroom?" You asked.

"Oh dear, I thought this was y/n's house. Not a hotel!" Your mom laughed.

"No dear, our little kid is all grown up now and look at her now, talking all professional now." your dad smiled.

"Is that a yes or no?" You asked.

"No, but you can carry mine. Your mother's luggage weighs like 15 pianos." your dad laughed.

The two of you laugh.

"F/n, you're just getting old and you just couldn't handle the weight." your mom giggles.

The three of you laugh, giving you a good time.

You help your mom and dad with the luggage, you dragged your mom's because it was heavy as hell.