Suspicion

3rd Person View

Y/n and Baldi became a bit distant from each other which gave suspicion to her parents. Those sweet name callings are gone. You two would usually be quiet, sometimes one of you will try to strike up a conversation but it would just ended up being awkward.

You don't hate him, you like him. But your conclusions got in the way.

You never felt this gigantic guilt in your shoulders.

You decided to apologize to him when your parents will took of but you just don't remember why Baldi was living with you.

Time skip...

Your parents were about to leave but they just had to drag out their suspicion.

"Y/N are you two really... Dating?" Your mother asked.

You then snap the guilt out of you and brought out your confidence, same for Baldi.

"Oh yes! We just got into a little argument, you see..."You pulled Baldi close to you.

Y/N's POV

I nod.

'why forgive me so easily?' I thought.

"I see...  And what is this argument about?" My dad asked.

"Well...  Uh... I jumped into some conclusions. Which was bad." I start to fidget my fingers behind my back.

The tension gets a bit high. It slowly lowers my confidence.

"I see...  Don't worry, it's a part of having a boyfriend or fiance." My mom replied.

"Well Baldi or my future son-in-law...  Watch out for y/n, she is quite the fighter! By that I mean...  She would literally tear your arm off!" My dad joked around.

"Dad!" I playfully punch him in arm.

"Haha, I was just trying to make you feel strong!" He chuckled.

I don't know how much I could keep it up without having an awkward encounter with Baldi.

"We'll be walking around the park for a little bit. We'll be back in a few minutes." My mom grabs my dad by the arm and they both walk out the door, I watch in the window while they walk to the park nearby.

I sigh.

"Look...  I'm sorry." I face over to Baldi which was surprisingly gone.

"Baldi?" I called out for him.

There was no response.

"I'm really sorry...  I didn't mean to jump into conclusions. It's just that...  I didn't know what came over me." I go over to my room.

He was there, packing some of his stuff.

"I'm getting prepared when your parents leave since I don't... Want to get in your way." His voice sounded like it had no life.

"I'm..  Sorry, please forgive me. I get really moody..." I look down while I fidget my hands.

"It's... Fine. It's fine." He responded, he pats my head as he swiftly passes by me.

I could still feel guilt form inside me.

Tap! Tap!

I could hear fingers tapping on my window.

I look over to the window to who it is...

...

BFF/N!

BFF/N let's themselves in by using the balcony door.

"Hey, I'm here to return your novel. I just finished and..  I didn't know the protagonist would die-" Bff/n was cut off, he remembered that I haven't finished it yet because of the obvious bookmark.

I look at Bff/n with disbelief.

"I'm sorry! But she'll ressurec-" Bff/n got cut off again, noticing that he was spoiling the ending for me.

"I'm sorry Y/n! I'm still very hyped about the novel!" Bff/n yelled out.

Bff/n hugs me but their arms around the front of my neck. Making it looks like I'm being assaulted, I feel like I'm being strangled because of how tight they could hug.

"Hey have you seen my-" Baldi got cut off.

I look over to Baldi.

He grabbed his pocket knife from his pocket.

"Let go of Y/N right now!" Baldi yelled, I could hear bits of jealousy and anger from his voice.

I hope my parents aren't here to see this.

"Calm down dude, I'm just giving Y/n a hug." Bff/n stops hugging me.

"Who is this?" Baldi hid his pocket knife away.

"My best friend... Bff/n." I responded, I got a bit scared because of the tone on his voice.

"A guest I see.. Why not invite them for tea?" Baldi suggested yet he was still serious.

"O-of course! I'll make the tea!" I responded I was about to run down the kitchen until Bff/n suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Take me with you." Bff/n shakily whispered, I haven't seen them afraid before.

I nod and the both of us walk down the stairs, I leave Bff/n on the living room while I go to the kitchen and make some tea.

Bff/n's POV:

Crap dude....

Y/n forgot to introduce me to her "boyfriend"

He scares me for some reasons, it's like my dad is about to hit my bum with a belt.

I hear Baldi walk down the stairs, why does he sound so sinister.

Baldi sits in front of me.

Y/n please hurry with that tea already, I feel that he could slap me with a metal ruler.

"I'm Baldi by the way..." He randomly said.

"It's nice to meet you Baldi!" I stretch out my hand for a handshake.

He just looked at my hand and looked away.

Cold...

Or he doesn't live here and he doesn't know what handshakes are.

There was a awkward but kind of scary silence between us.

Y/n walks out the kitchen with 3 cups of tea.

"Thanks Y/n." I grab a cup of tea and gave y/n a small smile.

She smiles back.

Can she not feel all this tension around us? Or is it just me.

Y/n sits next to me which calmed me down a bit.

I could feel Baldi looking through my soul and my soul is not ready to be judged by God.

Maybe I should've gone to confession today, I feel like that I'm gonna be dead today.

Just kidding.

Haha I like having jokes to myself.

"Bff/n? Bff/n?" Y/n called out.

I get out of my trance and looked around.

"Yea?" I look at Y/n.

"Do you want to join us for dinner?" She asked.

"Oh, no thanks. I have to meet Maddie at the park later." I replied.

"Oh okay... Can I come?" She asked.

End of Chapter 14