Part 8

Toms POV

When I got inside I kinda forgot about the text and just carried on with our day.

Tord set one of his bags down on the counter with a smirk, I looked at him questionably.

He pulled out something that looked black and white, I don't think he got it from the amusement park... it look like a piece of clothing but I don't know what kind.

"Could you try this on for me please?" He asked with a loving smile.

I couldn't say no to that smile so I just nodded and took it and went to change into it.

Once I changed into it I was blushing very hard, I was wearing a black and white dress that looked like a maid outfit, also is was very short.

Tords POV

When I saw Tom I almost jumped out of my chair. My nose started bleeding like one of those anime things. I covered my nose and laughed.

"Oh my god, you look so cute" I Said laughing

"S-shut up!" Tom said covering his face to not show his blush.

"Wait" I Said teaching in one of the bags to grab cat ears.

I then put it on his and blushed.

I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture and put my phone back down on the counter.

"Im gonna change now" Tom giggled.

Tom went back to his room to change into normal clothes.

How can my life get any better? I'm basically dating the best person in the world, we are gonna have a kid, and nothing bad had really happened to us today. Yet...

Tom came out just wearing a blue t shirt and some black joggers.

"Oh yeah! I have more stuff for you!"
"It better not be more dresse-"
"No it's not. I promise"
"Fine what ever"
"So I saw you your wearing more 'feminine' clothes today..."
"You got me a dress didn't you, or a skirt"

"No, no, no, I promise I didn't" I said reaching into a bag and grabbing some clothes.

First I grabbed two half top hoodies, one was just blue and the other checkered. The next thing I pulled out was a bright yellow Long-sleeve shirt that said "pride" in a different font. Then I grabbed just a pink off the shoulder top, and an oversized gay flag sweatshirt (if you don't know what that is, it's a rainbow basically)

Toms POV

Pfft, tords a nerd. But these clothes are cute. I'm just going to try them on later, because of how tired I am and it's already night.

Me and Tord went to our bed and lay down next to each other. Once Tord went to sleep I couldn't, I then realized I forgot to look At the text from earlier.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text

Tom and ??? Text

Unknown: hello? Is this Thomas Thompson?
Tom: um... yeah why? Who's this?
Unknown: we are the red army if you haven't herd of us from your.... very close friend.
Tom: yeah I know. But how do you know about Me and tords relationship? Also didn't he leave you guys?
Red Army: we kicked him out actually, for breaking the very expensive and almost impossible to break robot we created.
Tom: yeah, I kinda broke that.
Red Army: we are aware. That's why we want you to join us. We heard your relatively smart and I guess you have a lot of strength.
Tom: and why would I want to join you guys?
Red Army: Well, we are planning and attack at the country you live in right now, so if you join we will spare your friends.
Tom: and what if I said no?
Red Army: then we will definitely not give you or your friends mercy.
Tom: fine, just promise you won't hurt them. Also when will you get me.
Red Army: we promise. And we will get you in about five to six months so we I can get our base ready. And you have to tell no one about you coming.
Tom: ok...

I turned off my phone and just stared at the ceiling. Is this really happening? What about the baby? I'm gonna have to leave it with Tord because it's not safe at the base.

I can't believe this...

The next morning I was still awake. I never went to sleep but when I saw Tord move to wake up I quickly closed my eyes so he wouldn't ask. I just pretended to sleep until Tord "woke me up" I then looked up at Tord and smiled.

"Good morning" he smiled

"Morning...."