YOU AND I WERE NEVER ALONE

I thought that we were the bestest couple ever, we were walking in the woods. Suddenly, lightning thundered and you and I got place under the tree. You tucked me inside your jacket and raindrops were tripping down my hair. You pushed my flick of hair back with your fingers and placed it behind my ear, Lowered your face and brought yourself near me. I was thinking we were alone, romancing in the rainy air. But, I was wrong. There was someone else too.

You told me that you are going to bring some water and find the way out of there. I waited for long but you never came back. I tried to find you, screamed your name but only I heard back was echo of silence and swift voice of swinging leaves. I got out of there, but you.....

Days passed, I reported at the station, no trace of you still. Then I called at your house again, after a thousand times. Somebody picked up the phone, finally. I asked for you, and they said that you were no more....you left me and left the world because the the furious river had catched you in it's claws.

I didn't knew what to do... I rushed and picked a rose. I was crying and my tears flew back as I was driving. I accelerated to reach as fast as to you as possible but fate had decided something else. Rain was pouring as heavily as it could. My destination was not you, I thought it was a lanslide in the hills, it took me away from the loneliness to you, and now we share space in heaven.

********************************************************

Author's Note: I know that this para was much romantic and meant for true romancers,.. you can leave your lovely comments in the comment box, and let me know the positive and negative sides of this chapter!!! love you all... plzz contact me and feel free=)