-1-

PuppyKSM

PuppyKSM My new YouTube video is up! Click the link in my bio to watch it! ❤️❤️

Liked by l33Minho, SqurlJisung, LittleFoxIN, and 5,129 others
View 203 Comments
LittleFoxIN omo! Minnie-Hyung looks so cute!
BabySeungminnie TT, You're so cute and so good at singing! I'm jealous!
PuppyKSM @BabySeungmin You're cute too~! ❤️
L33Minho You're so cute! Why are you still single?!?
SqurlJisung ^
Binsuals Seungmin-ah~ Answer my DM~
PuppyKMS @Binsuals Okayyyy~
ChanOnTheBarbie ^-^ Can't wait to hear it!
lowkey_dying_rn uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu
______
Binsuals
Seungmin, Channie-Hyung and and everyone else are planning to go to the cinema this weekend. Are you coming?

PuppyKSM
Yes!! I'd love too!

Binsuals
Okay, we'll come pick you up

PuppyKSM
Sounds good to me! See you then!

Binsuals
Cya!
———
Seungmin yawned and placed his phone down next to him, grabbing his laptop off of his bedside table and opening it up to check how many views his new video had already gotten. He had uploaded it half an hour ago and it had gotten 1,000 views in that time, like he usually got in the first half an hour or so. He scrolled down into the comments of his video and read them all, replying to a few and liking the ones that were praising his singing. There were the occasional hate comments but he didn't mind them, everyone had their own opinion on things and who was he to judge, even if it was about him.

His latest cover had been on the new BTS song, Idol, it had only been released the previous day but as soon as he had heard it he knew he was definitely going to cover it. He was pretty proud of himself and liked the cover very much. He thought of it as one of his best covers. After scrolling through the comments he shut his laptop and sighed, closing his eyes. Falling asleep almost immediately, sleeping soundly curled up on his bed.