-6-

Seungmin yawned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up in his bed. He grumbled and ruffled his hair, unplugging his phone and checking the time. It was 10:54am so he had enough time to get ready before Chan and Changbin picked him up at 12pm. He stood up and pressed shuffle on his playlist, the first song being Adore U by Seventeen. Humming and singing along quietly, he went into the bathroom, jumping in the shower quickly and brushing his teeth quietly. He went back into his room after, "Baby, you are my angel~." He sang, looking for some clothes to wear. He found something to wear, putting on socks and underwear, then putting some light jeans and a creme coloured hoodie on. He reached over and picked his glasses -a pair of black, thin, circle metal framed glasses- up and put them on, wanting to change it up and not wear his contacts for a change. He picked up a hat that was laying next to his bed and placed it on his head, not bothering to do anything with his hair, he doubted he'd have time to try and make his hair presentable anyway. Seungmin slipped on a pair of trainers and he was ready. He heard his doorbell ring, and ran to answer it, throwing stuff he'd need, such as a phone charger, his wallet, etc, in his backpack quickly as he went to answer the door, grabbing his keys from the key holder next to the door. He opened the door, smiling at Chan who looked up at him, "You ready?" The elder of the two asked, Seungmin nodding in reply. "Let's go then, Changbin's in the car." Seungmin walked out of his small apartment and locked the door, making sure it was properly locked before running after his Hyung.

The three, Seungmin, Changbin and Chan, were joined by a happy Jeongin a few minutes into driving. Chan had promised to pick him up too, seeing as they were all going to the same place. They spent most of the short journey to the cinema singing along to songs on the radio and joking around with each other.

When Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin and Chan arrived at the cinema, they met up with Minho, Jisung and Minho's friends from work, although Seungmin didn't know any of Minho's friends, he recognised one from somewhere, but he didn't know where. He put the thought to the back of his head and told himself he'd ask later. The nine of them decided that they wanted to see Avengers: Endgame, so Chan got the movie tickets while the rest bought snacks, lots of snacks. Well, Jisung bought lots of snacks. He bought too much for him to carry, making Minho have to help him carry them while the others laughed. Chan gave everyone their tickets, sighing as he saw how much Jisung had bought. They entered the room showing Endgame, Seungmin sitting next to the wall, the person who he recognised sat next to him. Seungmin bit his lip and tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey, uhh, who're you? I'm sure I recognise you from somewhere." He muttered to him, the stranger chuckled and smiled at Seungmin, "I'm Hyunjin, it's Seungmin, right? I think I follow you on Instagram." The stranger, now known as Hyunjin, said. "I see..." Seungmin whispered, turning his attention to the large screen at the front of the room. He started eating his snacks as the movie started.

The nine of them walked out of the cinema, Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix, another one of Minho's work friends, all sobbing hysterically over the movie. Changbin sighed and hugged Jeongin, picking him up as he cried. Minho went to his boyfriend to comfort him, and Chan comforted Felix, leaving seungmin on his own. Seungmin sighed, sitting down and wiping his tears away with his hoodie sleeves, still sniffling a little. "You okay?" He heard Hyunjin ask from behind him, Seungmin nodding in response. Hyunjin nodded back, looking around a little, "You're cute." Hyunjin blurted out, making Seungmin blush profusely. The two made awkward eye contact for a second before looking anywhere but at each-other. Hyunjin glanced at everyone else, then looked back at Seungmin, "I think everyone's going to get something to eat, you coming?" The dancer asked, holding his hand out to help Seungmin up. The two walked over to the rest of the group, not realising they were holding hands until everyone else in their group gave them questioning looks. The let go of each-others hands and laughed sheepishly as they walked towards the restaurant with the rest of the group.

Hyunjin sighed as he rolled around in his bed, his mind had been running wild with thoughts of Seungmin, the cutie from earlier, and he didn't know why. They had only been 'friends' for a couple of hours and Hyunjin felt as though he may have liked Seungmin, 'no way,' he thought, 'that's stupid, I don't like him.' He sighed and picked up his phone, turning it on and scrolling through his Instagram to try and calm his thoughts.

OiFelix

OiFelix guys, your gay is showing 😂😂Tagged: l33Minho & SqurrlJisung

Tagged: l33Minho & SqurrlJisung

Liked by L33Minho, SqurrlJisung, PuppyKSM and 347 others.
view all 87 comments.

L33Minho: blocked, reported, my mom is calling your mom.
SqurrlJisung: @L33Minho we cute tho
L33Minho: @SqurrlJisung you right baby 🥺
Binsuals: gay.
ChanOnTheBarbie: look at my kids

posted 3 hours ago.

Hyunjin chuckled and double tapped the picture, turning his phone off to go to sleep.
—-
[A/N] the picture at the top is what Seungmin is wearing, I don't think I described it well enough 🤷‍♂️