-9-

PuppyKSM

PuppyKSM Jisung ditched me to go on a date with Minhoe and my Hyungs are ignoring me (◞‸◟;)

Liked by OiFelix, Binsuals and 1,290 others
view all 756 comments

posted 5 minutes ago

Hyunjin chuckled as he double tapped Seungmin's most recent post, tapping on the younger's profile. He let his finger hover over the 'message' button for a few moments, before pressing on it and opening a new DM with Seungmin. He started typing out his first message.

PrinceHyunjin
Hey!

PuppyKSM
Hi Hyunjin!!!
:DDD

PrinceHyunjin
Fuck you're so cute|
Fuck you're|
Fuc|
How are you?

PuppyKSM
I'm good! Thanks for asking!

PrinceHyunjin
That's good
Do you maybe wanna go out and do something?
I saw you complaining about getting ditched by Jisung and getting ignored by your hyungs

PuppyKSM
I sound super needy when you put it that way hnng ;-;
But sure!

PrinceHyunjin
You wanna meet at the cafe near the cinema in an hour?

PuppyKSM
Sure!
Cya there!

Hyunjin got out of his bed and yawned, stretching his arms. He walked to his bathroom, humming softly as he looked at himself in the mirror, lifting his shirt up slightly as he stretched his arms again. He brushed his teeth and washed his face, yawning quietly after he had finished. Then he started the shower and jumped in it, cleaning his body and hair. When he had finished, he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, drying his damp hair with a different towel.

Hyunjin walked back into his room, throwing on a hoodie and shorts, slipping on his shoes. He checked the time, finding out that it was 12:32 and that he had 20 minutes to go. He plugged his phone in for ten or so minutes before grabbing his wallet (and phone) and making his way out of his house, locking the door as he did.

He rubbed his eyes as he headed down the elevator to the first floor. He took his car keys out of his pocket, humming softly as he unlocked his car and climbed inside, turning on the engine. The dancer grabbed the steering wheel and pressed his foot down on the accelerator pedal, making his way out of the car park and to his destination.

As he arrived at the cafe, his phone vibrated in his pocket, notifying him that he had gotten a message from someone. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened the notification.

PuppyKSM
I'm gonna be late because my bus is late

PrinceHyunjin
That's fine, you want me to pick you up?

PuppyKSM
Please!!!

PrinceHyunjin
What street are you at?

PuppyKSM
The bus stop on Son street

PrinceHyunjin
Okay, be right there bubs

Seungmin smiled a little at the elders last message. Blushing a little, he put his phone in his pocket and watched out for Hyunjin's car, humming the tune to Day6's Stop The Rain quietly. He waited for a couple more minutes before a car honked at him, making him jump. He looked around and saw Hyunjin sat in his car, waving at him. Seungmin smiled and crossed the road, climbing in the passenger seat of the elders car. "Hey." Hyunjin muttered with a grin, "Hey." Seungmin said back, still smiling. "Where do you wanna go?" Hyunjin asked, looking out onto the road and driving off. Seungmin paused for a moment before answering, "Maybe we could go to the movies? I kinda wanna see the new Frozen..". Hyunjin chuckled and nodded, "Sure, whatever you want pup." Hyunjin replied. Seungmin bit his lip before speaking up, "Pup?" He questioned, being confused as to why the elder had called him that. "You remind me of a puppy." The younger nodded, glancing out of the window.

Soon enough, Hyunjin parked up in the car park of the cinema, swiftly unbuckling his seatbelt and rushing over to the passenger side, opening the door and unbuckling Seungmin's seatbelt before you could say 'Seungmin best babie'. He looked down at the younger as he pouted, a cocky grin spread across his lips as he held out a hand. Seungmin huffed, grabbing the male's hand as he got out of the car, letting go of it a few moments later, smiling as they headed into the cinema.

sorry for dying on y'all shdkdhdj
quick question, would y'all wanna see smut? just for future reference, i'm not the best at it, but i could try!
thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment!