Dispatch [118]

Rose Comeback: Love U D-Day

With a few days delay, Rose has finally released her the music video for her 3rd mini album, 'Blooming Blue'

5th MUSE Member Rumored to Stay with Galaxy Entertainment

Following the release of 'Lonely', Kassy posted on her instagram that the remaining members had moved into a smaller dorm. However, she stated that only she, Scarlett, and Tasha were sharing a room, which leaves youngest member, Kat, out of the room. Mouseions are now suspecting that another member of MUSE has decided to stay recently but the company has yet to say who due to the 'Lonely' promotions. If another member has in fact decided to stay with company, who do you think it was?

 If another member has in fact decided to stay with company, who do you think it was?

Who is Kana going after?

A few days ago, trainee Kana startled fans with aggressive and vulgar language:

KKKKana: I'm saying this here bc I don't need you twisting my words. Leave me and Rei alone. You're apart of the reason we left and don't need you messing things up here for us. Keep your whoring ass in Japan bitch before I remind you how bad I can get.

- Rei no kage

It's clear that whoever this message is directed to has had some sort of incident with Kana or both siblings, resulting in their departure from Rhythm Zone or Japan altogether. However, many are questioning who and what has caused such an outburst from her, as Kana has always been described as calm and quiet. Fans are hoping that either Rei or Kana come forward and share what is troubling them.

Angel Announced to be a Graduation System

Following the debut of project group, Angel, Galaxy Entertainment officials announced that Angel will be a permanent group with a graduation system. Younger trainees, ages 14 to 16, will be introduced into the group upon the graduation of the oldest member. As of right now, the oldest member of Angel is 4Clover's Minnie and will be the first to graduate from the group, which will happen on the her 19th birthday in December.